JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Statistically speaking, deaths from malpractice could be reduced 100% by eliminating doctors.

So What ?

;)

My scientific study says that passing just 3 new traffic laws will reduce the number of traffic fatalities by 90 percent and the number of dumbass drivers on the road by 100 percent. Send $1 and SASE to find out how...<cackle>.

I usually just remind rabid democrats that smoking kills 449,000 people a year, so there are lots better problems to solve than the relatively small number of gun victims every year, even less when you take out all the suicides

That just reinforces to them they should promote more anti-gun campaigns paid for by tax dollars. The tax increases and the relentless anti-smoking ads have killed the habit, probably more than people watching loved ones die of cancer. Then the libs turn around and push pot smoking because "freedom!".

(those truth.com ads can go to hell- and I had smoker parents and have never smoked)

That just reinforces to them they should promote more anti-gun campaigns paid for by tax dollars. The tax increases and the relentless anti-smoking ads have killed the habit, probably more than people watching loved ones die of cancer. Then the libs turn around and push pot smoking because "freedom!".

(those truth.com ads can go to hell- and I had smoker parents and have never smoked)

I wish I could smoke again, but my lungs won't take it anymore. I still feel that people who want to die prematurely should be able to smoke all they like. I used to chew tobacco too, but my first
(and likely) last wife cured me of that fast.

The so-called study and recommendations are simply more commie crap from the Internal Communist Party. I'd like to see the college activist background of each if the "authors" of the turd they posted.

Disarm the people by any means necessary. The majority of suburban mind who never held a gun will believe the lie outright, as will metrosexuals and members of the Anderson Cooper switch-hitting team. Add the undisguised hard left snowflakes and you have a majority of potential voters trumpeting a total lie.

This is why a pos like hilderbeast is still tied in polls for the race for president. Dopes who believe everything they see on the view and on huffpost. We are living in the age where the least competent are running the show.
1969 NASA puts a man on the moon, 2016 obama puts a man in the ladies room.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top