JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We need stricter gun laws obviously," said John Taylor, Rocky Hill. "When you're my age, you really want to still go out at night and not be afraid of idiocy bothering you."

So criminals obey laws?

How are people in danger of law abiding citizens carrying or buying 4 guns a month? Talk about idiocy...

"We need stricter gun laws obviously," said John Taylor, Rocky Hill. "When you're my age, you really want to still go out at night and not be afraid of idiocy bothering you."

So criminals obey laws?

How are people in danger of law abiding citizens carrying or buying 4 guns a month? Talk about idiocy...
I don't know how they're going to afford having to buy three guns a month. That adds up fast!

I'm not afraid of idiocy bothering me. It's criminals, violent Leftist and angry homeless who won't accept no (Seattle).

By the way, I was just in Vancouver BC. Many malls, venues, enclosed ATM machines (indoor) ect, have unarmed guards. They were everywhere. Unfortunately, most didn't make me feel any safer. An angry 10 yo would best the majority of them. China Town was pretty grimmey (and 💩 poopy). Outside of the it was very clean.

Canada had been off my places to spend money list because of their lil tyrant in charge, but my vacations are rare. Also, I didn't feel any more or less safe there than any other place due to perceived lack of guns. Groups of bored teens or idiots with knives are everywhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top