JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the goal to eliminate firearms from Universities and persecute law-abiding firearm owners - apparently the authorities can arrest and charge you even when you don't actually commit a crime...

<broken link removed>

This one of those, "If the shoe fits" deals. I was born in Oregon and grew up there a good part of my early life. But, for the most part...I'm glad I don't live there now. Too many bed wetting pinko's to suit me.

In the goal to eliminate firearms from Universities and persecute law-abiding firearm owners - apparently the authorities can arrest and charge you even when you don't actually commit a crime...

<broken link removed>

I'd love to post a comment on your blog on the subject but I do not want to sign up for a Google account. It just adds to my paranoia. :eek:

Anyway, here is what I would have written (you can blog it if you'd like).

Fingolfen-

IMO, you were much too kind to the e-mailer.

Perhaps a short story similar to the one linked below would have illustrated the point better. ;>)

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/02/back-by-semi-popular-demand-window-war.html

Regards;
RKM

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews