JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you cannot cut a small slot in it, to get a straight blade screwdriver on it, I've had good luck with these. They have 2 sharp edges that dig into the stripped area pretty good.

Welcome to Sears.com

Did the JB weld and sacrificial bit ever work?

I think you have to admit it kinda sounded that way.
You want to spend some money . Kimber is into rifles now 2500 bucks to start with kimber_rifle_advtacsrc_fde_rightprofile_nobag-670x147.jpg

Left hand drill bits always work and never cause any damage (other than to the screw)
At some point it will bind and unscrew the screw,
They aren't particularly expensive

Havent read all the posts so sorry if redundant, but anyone working with screws would be well served owning a set tools like these:
as2.jpg

as1.jpg
Way better than the old square or slow taper easyouts and no searching for the exact bit for the job.
Just a thought.

Havent read all the posts so sorry if redundant, but anyone working with screws would be well served owning a set tools like these:
View attachment 407100

View attachment 407101
Way better than the old square or slow taper easyouts and no searching for the exact bit for the job.
Just a thought.

That would have been next but it ended up working, I do have a set of these but not as small as this screw was.

Yeah it is but when you see all the work that goes into making a real quality handmade holster it is worth it. This guys work is the best I have seen, so much better than an off the shelf holster like Galco or Desantis.
I know man if I could do great leather work I would but I can't so I use the only leather work I can take money out of my leather wallet

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top