JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted an ancient rifle for sale with the breach welded closed as a wall hanger or parts. I told the interested party to come pick it up and was asked about transfer. I did not believe it to be required on a non functioning gun. in the process of plug welding the breach it was also welded into the action. All other parts work.
Is this still a viable firearm in the eyes of the evil oligarchs?
Not looking to break any laws regardless of how unfair or tyrannical they are since in the minds of todays children running the show, its likely on the most dangerous weapon list as an 80 percenter or such thing...
Any info or direct knowledge on the subject appreciated. I have not been successful trying to search an answer on line.
What a sad and pathetic state Oregon has become, I was born at least 50 years too late and have not been proud of Oregon since Tom McCall left the picture...
Thank you kindly
IMGP0120.JPG

Your best bet would be to ask the ATF and the OR attourney general office. Do it with a letter so if they change their mind you can wave the letter in their face. It may not do any good but it makes for good media.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR