JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My two thoughts on the squatch thing are these... How many acres of land are still out that man has not set foot on?!?
As for the thermal, if the hair is thick enough to not let heat out, it wouldnt show up I would think.

I have seen less proof of a god but people still flock to talk about him or her. Not attacking people, just pointing this out....

This isn't to strange but it was scary. Me and my buddy were out shooting on the coast range and we decided to go follow some deer trails. As we set out we were packing a .22 and a .45 1911. We walked in the woods about a mile or so with nothing around us. I am almost certain we didn't end up on private property due to there were no posted signs or markers to indicate otherwise. We ended up around what looked to be a old part of a brick chimney in the middle of nowhere. Here is were it gets scary. There was heavy sign every were of deer so we kept on following them. We stop to take a breather/drink some water. while sitting there we hear 2 dogs hollarin away. We looked at each other in disbelief. The dogs got closer and closer then we heard 2 quads screamin our way. We stand up thinken it was time to go then all of a sudden we heard bullets going by us and i mean close. We started hoofing it out of the about as fast as we could never looking back.I think it was probably a grow operation some one had.

A LOT of the grow operations and meth labs in the woods are now illegal aliens and they play for keeps.. even if they are identified somehow as the perp they will just try to go back home

My two thoughts on the squatch thing are these... How many acres of land are still out that man has not set foot on?!?
As for the thermal, if the hair is thick enough to not let heat out, it wouldnt show up I would think.

I have seen less proof of a god but people still flock to talk about him or her. Not attacking people, just pointing this out....

I remember when a fishing boat caught the hitherto unknown Megamouth shark in the 1980's. To this day only a few examples have ever been seen. It is a completely new type of large shark, not a mutant. Nobody even had a clue it existed. The Giant Squid was similarly elusive for hundreds of years, existing only in maritime legend.

The Snow Leopard was filmed for the first time ever in the documentary series 'Planet Earth'.

It's hard to say from paving a narrow strip of concrete through an enormous forrested area that we know for certain everything that is in that area. The illegal grows are a great example of how you can hide something very large in the woods and escape detection for extended periods of time.

It was the scariest experience of my life being shot at. I am just glad i decided to take flight and not try to fight. I think its a load of b.s. that the feds havent been taken into account that people are doing this. For example i was in washington park doing a little hike and came across a "tent city" were i could plainly see them cooking meth and there was a firearm out side of a tarp. I told the authorities and they said they cant do anything about it. i think its a load of crap. What if some unlucky hiker went out there and got shot.....

i would think a government or state land surveyor would have found one by now they go everywhere and have gone everywhere for a hundred or more years
I remember when a fishing boat caught the hitherto unknown Megamouth shark in the 1980's. To this day only a few examples have ever been seen. It is a completely new type of large shark, not a mutant. Nobody even had a clue it existed. The Giant Squid was similarly elusive for hundreds of years, existing only in maritime legend.

The Snow Leopard was filmed for the first time ever in the documentary series 'Planet Earth'.

It's hard to say from paving a narrow strip of concrete through an enormous forrested area that we know for certain everything that is in that area. The illegal grows are a great example of how you can hide something very large in the woods and escape detection for extended periods of time.

It was the scariest experience of my life being shot at. I am just glad i decided to take flight and not try to fight. I think its a load of b.s. that the feds havent been taken into account that people are doing this. For example i was in washington park doing a little hike and came across a "tent city" were i could plainly see them cooking meth and there was a firearm out side of a tarp. I told the authorities and they said they cant do anything about it. i think its a load of crap. What if some unlucky hiker went out there and got shot.....

Can imagine that and I do not want to be there, myself but the way this country is going I likely will be and have steeled my mind for it the best I can. As King Henry said in Henry the 5th: "We hope to make the sender blush at it"

How about the coelacanth? Thought to be extinct until lately..

Coelacanth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Washington Park? as in City of Portland? holy smoke! btw how did you know they were "cooking meth" and not their lunch?

Washington Park? as in City of Portland? holy smoke! btw how did you know they were "cooking meth" and not their lunch?

Yes as in Portland oregon. I could smell the chemical and see a big fat propane burner. Also there were a bunch of weird jugs laying everywere just not a good place to be. granted this happened a couple years ago.

i have found old pot grows with stoves, propane bottles, tarps, mortar and pestal, tarps and irrigation lines left behind. over in lake county we went thru a old rock and wood house with magazines from the 30's nailed to the walls for insulation.

Yep, those pesky mexicans just hunger to blast fat white gringos!

I think they will shoot anyone that comes near if they have a mind to it and they are not just Mexicans but from every South of the border country and now even some Chinese nationals. It pays to be careful in the forest

I think they will shoot anyone that comes near if they have a mind to it and they are not just Mexicans but from every South of the border country and now even some Chinese nationals. It pays to be careful in the forest

I agree 100%
I am not going to say they were not Mexican, but they very well could have been from a country further south. Unless you speak spanish its hard to tell. The way I can tell is by the accent and what words are used in certain phrases. Just like Koreans, Japanese and Chinese... hard for us to tell, but they can tell among themselves
I am an American... from Mexican decent.
My parents came here legally with work visas in the 1970's, but had a few kids and never went back.

According to the people who hunt them; these guys fade away into the brush and leave their stuff behind

Years ago, down in California, i found an abandoned Toyota Solara, and a 49s beanie with a bullet hole in it. There were fragments in the beanie and it had dried blood on it. Sherrifs office said that there was a gang banger that was killed and that this was related to it. Gave me the creeps....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top