JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm hoping the security wears alien costumes.
Yep, they'll look like this:
USAF Security.jpg

The fact that some of y'all are taking this whole thing seriously is absolutly hilarious.
Regardless of the original intent and even though it was declared a joke there are enough people who will overlook this fact and take it seriously enough to possibly travel there and join whatever group they encounter.
I have to agree with DB and his estimate of 1K showing up and it could be a lot more based on the 1.5M who have said they are going to show up.

It could be interesting however.
The area is remote enough to accommodate a lot of people who could campout on the outskirts of the area without creating a lot of furor - unless they do try to breach the perimeter - then the rest might not be so good.
I see a drunken (and other things) gathering of a bunch of 'Burning Man' types, some making a scene of trying to gain entry and getting arrested - and hopefully nothing more.

Last Edited:
Dead bodies of idiots just isn't good publicity, even for Area 51. If a crowd shows up it's likely that some iteration of the Active Denial System will be rolled out. Once their skin starts heating up they will about-face and run back screaming. 95 GHz goodness. I would buy tickets to see it.

All kidding aside however I saw a news story the owner of the 'Alien Research Center' in Nevada is taking this seriously and is preparing for the potential of a lot of people possibly showing up.

All kidding aside however I saw a news story the owner of the 'Alien Research Center' in Nevada is taking this seriously and is preparing for the potential of a lot of people possibly showing up.
Alien Research Center is a tourist trap. That guys only concern is whether he'll have enough t-shirts and alien hats in stock.
I wonder if there's an algorithm if X people on the internet say they'll be at an event, Y will actually show up. So a shopkeeper would know how many items to stock.

I'd bet there will be more TV news reporters on location, than pointy-head types that take these things literally.

Hopefully, someone lets the air out of their tires and makes them walk home.

:rolleyes: I'm pretty sure this story is accurate.....
......'cuz I just watched a documentary/re-enactment about 2 British slackers who assisted an alien named PAUL in his successful escape from Area 51! This well-orchestrated crime spree, resulted in the deaths of several FBI agents trying to apprehend them.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top