JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a shop recommendation or maybe a member knows what theyre doing?

I have a Husqvarna 350 45cc saw that has never started consistently.

Ill pull the bubblegum out of it and it will eventually start.... but will randomly die, but restart right away......... then it will die and just never start again
Sometimes Ill drop a little gas into the carb and it will fire right up.... but other times it wont.

There is just no rhyme or reason to this thing... Ive had Jennings pistols that were more reliable

Gas is fine, I have used the same gas in other equipment that uses 50:1
Its been this way since it was new.

Thanks

Have you taken the carb apart and cleaned everything out real well?

I have a Makita that would do that when new. I cleaned it all up and it's run perfectly since.
Yeah, its been apart a couple of times.

Buddy bought it new. Acted this way day 1.. Dont know why he didnt take it back.
But its mine now and I cant sort it out

Looking for a shop recommendation or maybe a member knows what theyre doing?

I have a Husqvarna 350 45cc saw that has never started consistently.

Ill pull the bubblegum out of it and it will eventually start.... but will randomly die, but restart right away......... then it will die and just never start again
Sometimes Ill drop a little gas into the carb and it will fire right up.... but other times it wont.

There is just no rhyme or reason to this thing... Ive had Jennings pistols that were more reliable

Gas is fine, I have used the same gas in other equipment that uses 50:1
Its been this way since it was new.

Thanks
Check the spark arrestor screen. It may be clogged.

Chain saws are the devil!
1681669868450.png
You need to buy a new one and anoint it with holy water (Sea Foam/Marine Stabil) Even with that. It may turn again.
Only half joking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads