JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm hoping the security wears alien costumes.
Yep, they'll look like this:
USAF Security.jpg

The fact that some of y'all are taking this whole thing seriously is absolutly hilarious.
Regardless of the original intent and even though it was declared a joke there are enough people who will overlook this fact and take it seriously enough to possibly travel there and join whatever group they encounter.
I have to agree with DB and his estimate of 1K showing up and it could be a lot more based on the 1.5M who have said they are going to show up.

It could be interesting however.
The area is remote enough to accommodate a lot of people who could campout on the outskirts of the area without creating a lot of furor - unless they do try to breach the perimeter - then the rest might not be so good.
I see a drunken (and other things) gathering of a bunch of 'Burning Man' types, some making a scene of trying to gain entry and getting arrested - and hopefully nothing more.

Last Edited:
Dead bodies of idiots just isn't good publicity, even for Area 51. If a crowd shows up it's likely that some iteration of the Active Denial System will be rolled out. Once their skin starts heating up they will about-face and run back screaming. 95 GHz goodness. I would buy tickets to see it.

All kidding aside however I saw a news story the owner of the 'Alien Research Center' in Nevada is taking this seriously and is preparing for the potential of a lot of people possibly showing up.

All kidding aside however I saw a news story the owner of the 'Alien Research Center' in Nevada is taking this seriously and is preparing for the potential of a lot of people possibly showing up.
Alien Research Center is a tourist trap. That guys only concern is whether he'll have enough t-shirts and alien hats in stock.
I wonder if there's an algorithm if X people on the internet say they'll be at an event, Y will actually show up. So a shopkeeper would know how many items to stock.

I'd bet there will be more TV news reporters on location, than pointy-head types that take these things literally.

Hopefully, someone lets the air out of their tires and makes them walk home.

:rolleyes: I'm pretty sure this story is accurate.....
......'cuz I just watched a documentary/re-enactment about 2 British slackers who assisted an alien named PAUL in his successful escape from Area 51! This well-orchestrated crime spree, resulted in the deaths of several FBI agents trying to apprehend them.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top