JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In my darker moments I think our society is simply too sick to survive due to the multiplicity of morons in said. Then I see crap like this and it is taken up a notch or two. No, this will not end well, hopefully with the least amount of adjudications and bloodshed.

Not to be a d1ck Jim, but dunno and don't care. Stupid hurts. The idea is really stupid. To follow it with action is monumentally stupid. You see where I'm going here.....
[edit] - my bad, thought the OP was @Caveman Jim Thinking of that, on his cave walls, are those hieroglyphs made by aliens? :rolleyes:

You have to just shake your head. Then again, I think society has created these people. Reminds me of putting a line in the sand and saying "don't cross this, or else." For who knows how long, people have been trampling over those "lines in the sand" with no recourse. Now they are thinking of crossing another "line in the sand" and expecting (demanding?) Nothing happen to them.

I'd even place money that these are the same type of people who feel they can go anywhere, and do anything, and demand that nothing happen to them "because they have rights!".

I just have to shake my head and wonder how far individuals have gone over the past 10 years or so. Seems to be getting more and more bold & brazen.

Not to be a d1ck Jim, but dunno and don't care. Stupid hurts. The idea is really stupid. To follow it with action is monumentally stupid. You see where I'm going here.....

I hear ya. But also consider the mind set these 1.5 million people (so far) have. If they think they can really do this, what do think will be next?

I swear we will be in a full blown revolution within the next 20 years if this is the mindset of people now. We will be fighting for our very own as people feel they can just do and take whatever they want.

Oh, they already do think they can do whatever they can, and the sick part is, they feel righteous about it. Look at Antifa....
We will be fighting for our very own as people feel they can just do and take whatever they want.
And many here will be whacking and stacking. Nothing says "STAY OFF MY LAWN !!" more than a stack of bodies.

We gotta do this, man. There's some weird s**t goin' on over there. The public has a right to know what it is. They've got dead aliens in the freezer and wrecked alien space craft and who knows what else. My cousin's wife's grandmother got kidnapped by aliens there back in the '70s, just 2 miles from the perimeter fence. After what seemed like 2 weeks of torture (the aliens said it was a medical exam) they let her go in North Carolina. And it was only 20 minutes later on earth clocks. It took her 16 days to hitch hike home, and when she got there the FBI was waiting for her. They made her sign this paper saying she would never talk about what happened or she could go to prison for 35 years. I'd better shut up now or I could get in big trouble. But I'm tellin' you man, there's some weird s**t goin' on over at Area 51

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews