JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, just reaching out to the community here, my vehicle was stolen last night. 1999 black Honda CRV Plate# XDZ 314. Stolen in Cedar Hills area of Washington County.
Police report# 50-182010219.

DM me if you see it! Thank you!

Hopefully, it's returned intact. I had a Tacoma stolen from the mall once, and they just drove it until it ran out of gas, then just left it by the side of the road. They left everything in the truck, even the change in the ashtray. I don't know if they were just joy riding, or on their way to the chop shop, but I got lucky.

Hopefully, it's returned intact. I had a Tacoma stolen from the mall once, and they just drove it until it ran out of gas, then just left it by the side of the road. They left everything in the truck, even the change in the ashtray. I don't know if they were just joy riding, or on their way to the chop shop, but I got lucky.
I know it sounds crazy but this is the 2nd time this rig has been stolen from our place. First time was similar to your expereience. Driven until out of gas and dead battery. It was filthy inside but I bleached it all out and it was fine. I am hoping my luck is still in the black. Sorry about your Tacoma, love my japanese cars... but so do thieves.

I hate car thieves too. I also vote for ball kicking, having injured my hands with inexpertly landed face punches. Maybe the throat? Hmmmm?

I hope you get it back intact, or replaced by insurance.

Three of my co-workers once had vehicles stolen all in the same month (daily beater 2WD Toyota pickup, newish Pontiac Firebird and a sweet '64 Riviera).

The vehicles were eventually recovered - stripped to frames after motors, wheels, interiors and body parts had been cannibalized. All had been considered total losses and paid off by insurance after a couple weeks.

The anecdote I add here for NWFA purposes is that I reflect back vividly on those events when people talk about locking guns in their vehicles. Even in locked boxes [supposedly] secured to the frame.

Last Edited:
I know it sounds crazy but this is the 2nd time this rig has been stolen from our place. First time was similar to your expereience. Driven until out of gas and dead battery. It was filthy inside but I bleached it all out and it was fine. I am hoping my luck is still in the black. Sorry about your Tacoma, love my japanese cars... but so do thieves.

Sounds like it's time for tile Find Your Keys, Wallet & Phone with Tile's App and Bluetooth Tracker Device | Tile

Thanks man. Worst part is you never get to confront or look them in the eye.
Sometimes you do... Long story short...had a girlfriend's mom have her car stolen...Chrysler Minivan (model?). Her step-dad was an LEO and maybe like 3 days after it was stolen, he spotted his wife's minivan, while out on patrol.

He pulls the van over and arrests the thief. Later after they got the van towed back to the station, they found a pile of chicken wing bones on the back floor and a rap tape that the thief was listening to. Turns out it was his own rap tape. We all listened to it for laughs, but it was horrible.

I had a Porsche 914 with the 2 liter engine in 1976. Bought it in Gulfport, MS, drove to northern IL then to my first real USAF assignment in El Segundo, CA. Had it for 10 weeks and it was stolen. Never found - probably parted out the same day.

Sorry for your situation!

This thread is zero fun, sorry about the CRV. I'll keep a look out.

Got a picture or anything about it screaming it is yours?

My wife's accord was stolen from in front of Walmart. It was located about a week later, fulls of needles and spoons. Had it towed home (I refused get into it or put my kids in there). Cleaned it out with everything short of a pressure washer and sold it to my neighbor (with full disclosure). They identified the scumbag via dna, wife and I got swabbed, found on steering wheel. We got to say our words in court but that left me wanting to "say" a little more.

I can't upload the one on my computer, I will try and see what I am doing wrong. Going out looking for my car tonight.

<edit>
Here is a picture

IMG_2144.JPG

Last Edited:
I had a Porsche 914 with the 2 liter engine in 1976. Bought it in Gulfport, MS, drove to northern IL then to my first real USAF assignment in El Segundo, CA. Had it for 10 weeks and it was stolen. Never found - probably parted out the same day.

Sorry for your situation!
That is terrible. My little Honda has nothing on a mint 914.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top