JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,
reading this thread, I' curious if the stevenson site has reopened or another is active. Perhaps on the QT for those who know how to clean up? I'm going to be in Stevenson this weekend and would like to take a good friend shooting before I ship out next month. Thoughts? (free is good, low cost range acceptable)

thanks for any assistance in advance.
B. Fett.

send an email to the president - he will advise you regarding memberships and access.
Shot in a match there a couple weeks ago. Fed Govt shut down the area near the club - reason unknown but that whole area was getting trashy. Its closed to 4 wheelers now too. But the established gun club is still operating but you have to be a member to get a key and access.

Last edited by a moderator:
send an email to the president - he will advise you regarding memberships and access.
Shot in a match there a couple weeks ago. Fed Govt shut down the area near the club - reason unknown but that whole area was getting trashy. Its closed to 4 wheelers now too. But the established gun club is still operating but you have to be a member to get a key and access.
Do not post personal contact details of any member in open forum. This site has a convenient @ tagging system. All you need do is type @Hueco and I'll get a notification of your message. Like this: @CV-66 or this @Lilhigbee .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top