JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know that Salmonberry/Timber area have several. I drove by this spot (45.7009044, -123.3580035) two weeks ago and it looks great from the road but I didn't have a chance to get out and look too closely. I have been wanting to take my SCAR beyond 200 yards so if you find a spot, let me know!

If you join The Elks they have a range near Mary's Peak. It's $120 a year or so. I think that range is 600 yards. There's also one near Lincoln City where you can shoot long distance. I don't know if they are open to the public but last I checked membership wasn't too bad.

If you join The Elks they have a range near Mary's Peak. It's $120 a year or so. I think that range is 600 yards. There's also one near Lincoln City where you can shoot long distance. I don't know if they are open to the public but last I checked membership wasn't too bad.
The Elks range is 600 yards with electronic feedback. Those shoots are twice monthly. One day cost for non-members is $5. Saturday morning at 09:00.

The Elks range is 600 yards with electronic feedback. Those shoots are twice monthly. One day cost for non-members is $5. Saturday morning at 09:00.
Thank you for this info., I am a member of the BPOE and I've been meaning to get out there. Do they have a website or do I need to call?

If you're willing to make a drive, join COSSA. Their rifle range goes to 1400 with a steel gong every 100.

And before I get THAT guy chiming in, yes I know they have a mile range. That one isn't open to shooting for the heck of it with center-fire so it's not part of the discussion

Most forest service roads near Redmond will take you to places where 600y is easy to legally shoot. This dry lake bed is a short ride from my house and is nearly a mile long from edge to edge.

IMG_20191012_111540514_HDR.jpg

McGegor basin has been pretty well clear cut over the last 2-3 years. Especially driving north on Nofo Rd. Both to the east and west of Nofo have good ravines that have been cleared out. Many with roads all the way to the bottom of them. Definitely a good place to scout and pin some locations for up to 1k yards or more.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top