JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Green Mile and the Shawshank Redemption are both superb. I think he's a genius but not everything he writes is s work of genius. Mozart is a lot the same. Some is Don Giovanni and some just isn't.

However he's a guy and has opinions. Don't think it's news.

The Green Mile and the Shawshank Redemption are both superb. I think he's a genius but not everything he writes is s work of genius. Mozart is a lot the same. Some is Don Giovanni and some just isn't.

Shakespeare was a populist hack. That's about all I have to say about that.

" I am richer, smarter, better, and more well connected than you. Also my ideology jives with that of the mainstream propaganda machine, therefor I will dictate to YOU what is nessessary to defend your loved ones and I will decide your value as a human being, not you. Because I am doing whats moral, see that hammer and sickle tatted on my chest"

Yes, the progressives never expect to have their own rights infringed, but there is a serious battle going on right now over freedom of speech. It's to the point that we're going beyond merely limiting what can be said, and now have governments attempting to compel what words shall be used. This is a truly scary area that has never been entered before.

And here is yet another Holliweird tool to tell us how we should all live in our new assigned utopia, brought to us by all his liberal anti friends in high places! Never was a fan, some of his works were good, others not so much, especially once he sobered up!

Just because you are entertained by his stories doesn't make him a genius, nor does it give him a free pass on his anti-2A rhetoric. Sorry. I don't think anyone that supports disarming the citizens of this country is a "genius". Not even close. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top