JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't know first hand but I wonder if it's the money that makes entertainers (actors, writers, athletes, media) feel guilty. I see firearms as something they don't personally need since they can buy a 6ft kung-fu expert with his own guns for protection. These millionaires can rant against guns because they'll never miss owning them.

Notice they never give up sex, drugs or freedom of expression. Those are their rights after all. The Constitution protects them.

Notice they never give up sex, drugs or freedom of expression. Those are their rights after all. The Constitution protects them.

Yes, the progressives never expect to have their own rights infringed, but there is a serious battle going on right now over freedom of speech. It's to the point that we're going beyond merely limiting what can be said, and now have governments attempting to compel what words shall be used. This is a truly scary area that has never been entered before.

Never cared for the horror genre to begin with, and to me he was always "in a van down by the river" kinda creepy... the type you felt compelled to punch in the face for some strange reason.

:rolleyes:
Kind of like the jerkwads who are into the creepy clown cr@p.

The never-ending slippery slope. First the "Assault STYLE" then the Semi-autos, then the lever action and pump, then the bolt actions and falling block.

Those who sit back and smugly think "take all the semi's you want! I only shoot bolt action!" need to wonder, what if the rising tide does not stop before their own pea-patch?

Quoting the BS:
No one wants to take away your hunting rifles. No one wants to take away your shotguns. No one wants to take away your revolvers, and no one wants to take away your automatic pistols, as long as said pistols hold no more than ten rounds. If you can't kill a home invader (or your wife, up in the middle of the night to get a snack from the fridge) with ten shots, you need to go back to the local shooting range.
Ten for one Home Invading Vermin is reasonable, especially if they're Green Tip or better... but what if Vermin brought his whole pack of buddies? Consider that home-invasion crews with body armor are becoming more common, especially in areas infested by MS13 and similar Walking Garbage Subhumans...

The Reality this idiot ignores that very often its more then one person invading, if its Burglary you can bet there is a huge chance more then one person is armed. I am a pretty darn good shot like to think, but two am half asleep and two men in my house its dark, and after the first shot be lucky if I can hear let alone any muzzle flash will may the adjustment all that harders. He needs to stop writing all these fantasies and STFU, as he doesn't know sheeet about what real life defense is.

I remember many years ago, seeing that Bank LA robbery video where cops dumped a few thousand rounds and like 45 minute to stop two armed and armored people. A few Leo's even got shot trying to take down just two guys with body armor. Its not the movies, reality is scary as hell no matter how brave you are these mid night invasions can shake some of the steadiest shooters and he speaks of range time, that wont prepare you for a home invasion at 2am.

Wow he's still good at writing scary stories, his gun control story is probably his spookiest one yet.

Some people should stick to what they are good at, like the pope and actors. We care about what they think only when it's what gave them the noteriety to begin with.

Otherwise it's just another rich ahole trying to control us with his prestige, power, and money and seriously... We get enough of that with the government.

No one really knows just what they are going to do if they are in danger and need to protect themselves...
I know I didn't both times I had to use my gun as a civilian.

What I do know is that many of the folks calling for a ban or restrictions have no idea either or have the money and people to protect themselves from ever finding out.

It should be simple :
If you don't want a gun or like a type of gun , then don't buy it...But leave us law abiding gun owners alone...we aren't the ones who you need to worry about.

So Mr. King...thank you for your opinion...now hows 'bout I won't tell you how to write a novel and you don't tell me what guns I should own...
Andy

If all semi-auto rifles are "school shooter guns", does that make all kids "school shooters"?

Stephen King is an old cokehead who needs to shut up and dribble. Celebrity opinions are the most useless bit of information on the internet, and unfortunately some of the most revered. How Lord, did we get so dumb as a country.

I have just bundled up my 100+ Stephen King books to take them up to our nearest goodwill store.

The word 'hypocrite' comes to mind, just as it does whenever I see the many movie stars whose gun-toting characters have made them zillions.

The Mekon - Dan Dare's arch-enemy in Eagle comic.

421108-259cf9d5c0f6e5608b2b9185eea6db18.jpg
Stephen King, arch-hypocrite.

dandareblogheader.jpg.size-525_maxheight-346.jpg

tac

Anti-gun propaganda brought to you by the author of the Gunslinger series. Weird how the entertainment industry hates guns on the one hand while glorifying them on the other.

Last Edited:
I have just bundled up my 100+ Stephen King books to take them up to our nearest goodwill store.

The word 'hypocrite' comes to mind, just as it does whenever I see the many movie stars whose gun-toting characters have made them zillions.

The Mekon - Dan Dare's arch-enemy in Eagle comic.

View attachment 471537
Stephen King, arch-hypocrite.

View attachment 471536

tac

Better yet take them up in BLM and shoot them up and make a video, and hope it goes Viral,

The last book of his I read was IT. Concluded, this man is evil and have never read another one of his, nor considered purchasing one.
[edit to add] I used to fear the supernatural. It was always my feeling that the house I grew up in was haunted. Not malignant, but not kind either.
Came to learn, the evil of man has no equivalent.

Why pollute other minds? Use them as target backstops.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top