JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently, the migration has started to the suburbs. More and more, I'm reading about increasing B&E, burglary and car theft in Beaverton.

Here's the latest where a suspicious person was going into someone else's property. Back door video looks like trying to pick lock, while the other video looks like he's looking for entry and carrying a pistol in right hand.

Last Edited:
Unfortunately it's everywhere, a coworker of mine had is catalytic coverter stolen mid day yesterday in the parking lot of his job in Hillsboro

What I've noticed is how little reporting crime in the burbs gets.

In LO earlier this week two pretty high end cars were stolen within a few minutes from two different garages (not detached, part of the houses!) at about 5:00 AM; ring video from a neighbor shows four cars caravaning out of the neighborhood, including the two stolen.

Can't find hide nor hair of it in any paper, even the local Pamplin rag. (Then again it is a worthless rag... so...)

What I've noticed is how little reporting crime in the burbs gets.

In LO earlier this week two pretty high end cars were stolen within a few minutes from two different garages (not detached, part of the houses!) at about 5:00 AM; ring video from a neighbor shows four cars caravaning out of the neighborhood, including the two stolen.

Can't find hide nor hair of it in any paper, even the local Pamplin rag. (Then again it is a worthless rag... so...)
There's a lot of insurance fraud going on. Also, if the thieves weren't covered in punisher skulls, 3 percenter tats and MAGA shirts, probably won't come up. News media doesn't want to appear classist.

Crime is on the up-tick down here in Creswell, used to be local dopers tiring to support their habit but now we get alot of prowlers off of I-5 and the train tracks looking for targets of opportunities.

Property theft crimes are up here, too. Can barely go a block in either direction without seeing scum and your trash gets gone through for valuables guaranteed. Caught more than one trespasser, can't say how many I haven't...

There's a lot of insurance fraud going on. Also, if the thieves weren't covered in punisher skulls, 3 percenter tats and MAGA shirts, probably won't come up. News media doesn't want to appear classist.
This isn't a case of insurance fraud. Its a group of car clouters that visit specific areas and break into 50+ vehicles a night. All young males that travel in packs.

They occasionally will steal a vehicle when the owner leaves the car keys inside it or when there is a hidden valet key in the glove box (Audi).

They have also used garage door openers to enter peoples homes. There was a home invasion last year due to the vehicle owner being careless and leaving their garage door opener in their vehicle. This is a great reason to never leave your garage door opener in your vehicle when its parked outside.

This isn't a case of insurance fraud. Its a group of car clouters that visit specific areas and break into 50+ vehicles a night. All young males that travel in packs.

They occasionally will steal a vehicle when the owner leaves the car keys inside it or when there is a hidden valet key in the glove box (Audi).

They have also used garage door openers to enter peoples homes. There was a home invasion last year due to the vehicle owner being careless and leaving their garage door opener in their vehicle. This is a great reason to never leave your garage door opener in your vehicle when its parked outside.
Maybe it isn't. Maybe it is. Maybe you'd be surprised.

Neighborhoods across this state are turning to crap. It's bad enough that certain cities have a 1 in 7 rate of child abusers/molesters/registered sex offenders, and they keep trucking in more to take advantage of our social programs. Or that nation wide homicides have increased by the largest yearly rate since they started keeping records (note that they will try to make this about guns rather than failed leftist policies, and go after 2A) . It's potentially going to get a lot worse in about 10 days as an estimated 49% of law enforcement stands to be suspended or terminated if they don't take the jab...

Last Edited:
Neighborhoods across this state are turning to crap. It's bad enough that certain cities have a 1 in 7 rate of child abusers/molesters/registered sex offenders, and they keep trucking in more to take advantage of our social programs. Or that nation wide homicides have increased by the largest yearly rate since they started keeping records (note that they will try to make this about guns and go after 2A) . It's potentially going to get a lot worse in about 10 days as an estimated 49% of law enforcement stands to be suspended or terminated if they don't take the jab...
Load up on supplies and ammo!

I live in rural Washington County, about 10 minutes one way to get into town.

Despite being safe, I work from home and within arms reach I have a 12 gauge, AR, MP5, and pistol ready to go. Catching sketchy people hanging out at the head of my driveway one time was enough for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top