JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
200 rounds of Starline new unprimed 44 mag brass and 50 rounds of once fired PMC 44 mag brass, asking $40 for all. I really don't want to ship but can if need be. I would rather deal FTF in the Albany Lebanon area. Please PM me or call 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-018S.JPG MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG MVC-022S.JPG

I'm sure these will go, but if they don't and you happen to be up near PDX let me know! Happy New Year.

I will be at the Expo gun show next week end. If you get in that area give me a call at 541-401-1063 Louie

I might be "tempted" to hit the show and could meet you then. When do you plan to be there. Let me know and I'll check my schedule. BTW if you get a taker on these go ahead and sell them as I may not be able to connect.

Thanks!

I might be "tempted" to hit the show and could meet you then. When do you plan to be there. Let me know and I'll check my schedule. BTW if you get a taker on these go ahead and sell them as I may not be able to connect.

Thanks!

I usually get there about 7 on Saturday morning to set up. Ask for the guy that wears a gray bowler and plays the banjo and you should be able to find me or give me a call, I will have my phone with me.

If your first deal falls through, I'll be at the gun show as well and will buy your brass. I'll be there about 7 am setting up. Wall tables 9-10 up near the entrance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top