JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Starbucks makes decent hot chocolate.
I order small, medium, or large.
I can't get myself to say those hippie crap names.

I don't do the mixed, frozen hippie drinks ether. I just get black coffee and i swear, half the time i do they look at me like i am crazy and black coffee is something of the past. "are you sure you don't want not sugar Carmal frapichino or a white chocolate Moach????" Yeah i am sure lol.
If the support the 2nd amendment enough to fight off becoming a open killing zone.. I MEAN "gun free zone" i will go and get a cup of coffee form them.

Once again there will be a Starbucks Appreciation Day to support their support of the 2nd Amendment! Again on Feb 14th 2013. I will support them by buying coffee that day and paying with $2 bills!

You know that Feb 14th is Valentines day... :love:

I'll support them but I'm keeping my $2 bills :)

I've been stationed on 2 aircraft carriers that serve Starbucks coffee, and in fact have a mini Starbucks coffee stand aboard.

I also agree, I don't need a statement in support, but following the rule of law is good enough for me. As far as my patronage, I've lived in several areas of the country where Starbucks was the only place you could get a decent cup of coffee. I almost never get anything other than brewed though. I will occasionally get black espresso, but don't go any more "foo-foo" than that. No cream, no sugar, ever.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Starbucks does not that have a policy of barring firearms like many other businesses--no little red circle and hash over a gun.

When we lived in the SF Bay area a couple of years ago there was quite a bit of open carry activity, partially in protest of the extreme difficulty of getting a concealed carry permit. Individuals exercising open carry would meet at coffee shops or restaurants as a group.

The usual suspects showed up in protest of the open carry and tried to bully Starbucks into denying service to the open carry groups. Starbucks declined.

They may be neutral, but that is more than other vendors (or the Bay area governments) offer. Personally I prefer to seek out smaller or mom and pop shops (try Cafe Algiers or the Blue Bottle in SF), but I do feel good about patronizing them when I do.

Guess its time to go there again; my one and only time a year. What can it hurt? Support a local business by buying a cup of coffee or a pastry (as long as Howard Schultz stays away from basketball).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top