JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Florida governor stands his ground; Bellevue braces for gun ban rally

Florida Gov. Rick Scott last night made it clear to anti-self-defense activists that he is standing by the state’s “Stand Your Ground” (SYG) statute, bringing an end to a two-day occupation of his office by a group calling itself “Dream Defenders” who are protesting the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case.

<broken link removed>

Well, considering the lacksidasical turnout from past anti-gun rallies, I almost expect to find more pro-gun people there than anti's. I wonder how many of them will have read the report proving that the SYG laws in FL dissproportionately benefit blacks? How racist is that?

10:05am: Okay... Not much to see. All 3 demanding moms were being told by just as many mall cops that they didn't have permission to be there:

1077209_10200712437707925_210695307_o.jpg

Those protest mommies better watch it! While I was up on the roof repairing a broke down cooling system for an elevator control room at Washington Square, I had a mall-ninja telling me how he could make 1000yd. shots with iron sights.... NO JOKE!

Those protest mommies better watch it! While I was up on the roof repairing a broke down cooling system for an elevator control room at Washington Square, I had a mall-ninja telling me how he could make 1000yd. shots with iron sights.... NO JOKE!

sounds like he is in the wrong profession:s0114:

So can I, I just might not hit the target. But I can shoot that far...

DUDE you've found gecko45 AKA the mall ninja...

10:05am: Okay... Not much to see. All 3 demanding moms were being told by just as many mall cops that they didn't have permission to be there:

1077209_10200712437707925_210695307_o.jpg

Interesting since WA doesn't even have a "Stand Your Ground" law! Nor do we need one as the courts have ruled for many years that we have no duty to retreat and self defense of yourself and others is codified in the laws.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top