JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For what you ask, why would they want this to stand out more than the black on black crime that happens everyday? $$$$

Click here to support Justice for My daughter Jazmine organized by Chris N Heather Cevilla

Merritt, who say they've raised $100,000 in a private fundraising effort for any information leading to the suspect's arrest.
Had this been investigated as what it was, it would have been barely a blip on the news for a day or two. But when racial motivation (specifically white on black) is involved it gains much more attention and for longer periods of the news cycle.

Had this been investigated as what it was, it would have been barely a blip on the news for a day or two. But when racial motivation (specifically white on black) is involved it gains much more attention and for longer periods of the news cycle.

Now that we pretty much know who killed this little girl I doubt we will hear any more. What I would like to know is how long a record did the scum who killed her already have? How many times had some judge already let him go to go out and make more victims? Doubt we will hear now.

Now that we pretty much know who killed this little girl I doubt we will hear any more.

We don't hear much when the attackers are caught either - when it doesn't fit their narrative. The initial incident was plastered everywhere, the arrest of the two attackers? Crickets. If they had been white? They would have been all kinds of suppositions about their background, the guns they used, etc.

There does seem to have been an upsurge in racist incidents (I have not seen any stats), and those kinds of incidents are deplorable, but the bias of the media when something doesn't fit the narrative they want is all too obvious. Had this started out as the black on black crime it was instead of the jump to the white on black crime they assumed, the nation wouldn't have heard about it - and that is bias. Sadly, it doesn't do African Americans any service to ignore the black on black crime while making a big deal about white on black crime either.

When you get shot at, from a moving car, while your car is moving too (?) and glass is and bullets are flying, lets see how good your description of people inside another moving car that is dark inside matches the actual shooter.
True story, but "couldn't tell" is different than a complete fabrication. Eyewitness descriptions are notorious for being unreliable.

True story, but "couldn't tell" is different than a complete fabrication. Eyewitness descriptions are notorious for being unreliable.

Especially when people are coaching you and everyone wants a certain narrative to be true (mostly subconsciously). Not that I blame them - it is just human nature, and with the crap that African Americans put up with, it is ingrained in their mindset and culture. I am sure the family did not intend to give false witness - they wanted justice for their child being murdered. It is even more sad that it was more or less random violence and mistaken identity.

I hope this charge this lady for being ignorant POS.
Obviously she could care less about finding the person who murdered her child.
Just like Trayvon's POS parents all they want to do is use it as an opportunity to make money.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top