JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quite the job of giving a description the mother gave. I'm sure she has all kinds of excuses now.

When you get shot at, from a moving car, while your car is moving too (?) and glass is and bullets are flying, lets see how good your description of people inside another moving car that is dark inside matches the actual shooter.

When you get shot at, from a moving car, while your car is moving too (?) and glass is and bullets are flying, lets see how good your description of people inside another moving car that is dark inside matches the actual shooter.
I understand that it is almost impossible to get "reliable" descriptions in a lot of crime, especially being shot at. The woman was in a parking lot though and the guy pulled up next to her and started shooting. She made a lot of statements about what she saw, enough so to make claims that turned out to be totally wrong. If she saw nothing why not say "I saw nothing". No one is going to tell me that if this was reversed the news would not be 24/7 screaming that the mother was a racists and some would want her charged with a crime.

The Witness's vision could have been obscured by other factors: Attorney Lee Merritt, who is assisting Jazmine's family, said Saturday that he believes the shooting could be race-related, and he said previously that there seemed to be no other motivation for the crime but race. "There was no other justification or the motivation that the family could identify, other than a white male who was a complete stranger to them decided to target their family," Merritt said Thursday at a news conference with the sheriff.

Washington (the mother) told local media Thursday that the suspect had blue eyes and looked "sick" and "skinny."

The Witness's vision could have been obscured by other factors: Attorney Lee Merritt, who is assisting Jazmine's family, said Saturday that he believes the shooting could be race-related, and he said previously that there seemed to be no other motivation for the crime but race. "There was no other justification or the motivation that the family could identify, other than a white male who was a complete stranger to them decided to target their family," Merritt said Thursday at a news conference with the sheriff.

Washington (the mother) told local media Thursday that the suspect had blue eyes and looked "sick" and "skinny."
After money from someone right off the bat. Wonder how long it will take him to come out from hiding under his desk now?

I understand that it is almost impossible to get "reliable" descriptions in a lot of crime, especially being shot at. The woman was in a parking lot though and the guy pulled up next to her and started shooting. She made a lot of statements about what she saw, enough so to make claims that turned out to be totally wrong. If she saw nothing why not say "I saw nothing". No one is going to tell me that if this was reversed the news would not be 24/7 screaming that the mother was a racists and some would want her charged with a crime.
Jazmine's 15-year-old sister, Alxis Dilbert, was able to see the suspect's face.

"You know when you're driving and you look in someone's car and you make eye contact? It was like that," said Dilbert.

Sick and skinny, maybe. Blue eyes, doubtful.

Jazmine's 15-year-old sister, Alxis Dilbert, was able to see the suspect's face.

"You know when you're driving and you look in someone's car and you make eye contact? It was like that," said Dilbert.
Sad, I have little doubt she was primed to say what she said. And for what? Maybe some short lived sympathy? It is amazing the hatred the left has managed to fuel ever since the last big election loss.

And the "hate" charges will they still apply: "That's why I was brought on," he (Atty Merrit) said in a phone interview with The Washington Post on Wednesday. "We want to emphasize the racial nature of the attack and that hate-crime charges are appropriate."
That one has always made me ask WTF. Kill someone in cold blood and some times it's not hate? So the "non hate" ones were what, and accident?

Sad, I have little doubt she was primed to say what she said. And for what? Maybe some short lived sympathy? It is amazing the hatred the left has managed to fuel ever since the last big election loss.
For what you ask, why would they want this to stand out more than the black on black crime that happens everyday? $$$$

Click here to support Justice for My daughter Jazmine organized by Chris N Heather Cevilla

Merritt, who say they've raised $100,000 in a private fundraising effort for any information leading to the suspect's arrest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top