JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People aren't buying right now it seems. Whether it's guns, ammo, components, accessories etc. I see a lot of good deals that simply don't move.

Could also just be timing, primers and powder were gone for a long time and just came back a bit ago, maybe your potential customers just went trough reloading all the brass they had and aren't in the mood to do it again right now

In my limited experience, sales of such stuff has slowed down. The panic is off. Lots of people bought lots of supplies and guns when panic prevailed. There is always some point where market saturation kicks in, and maybe we've reached that with respect to a lot of items. Including some guns. To make sales now, price reduction may be required.

It's not you or the price , I think some folks extra play money is going into the gas tank and supermarket prices are up everywhere
it used to be 1K 9mm was cheap to reload but not so much now with powder and primer prices "if you can find them " , projectiles have also gone up
a bit as well .
At the same time I see the same firearms listed here for a bit of time too,

Last Edited:
Yup I concur. Prices of primers powder and components are still WAY too high. Were over the panic hump.
Lots of people by now have a decent supply of whatever if they wanted it, they usually already bought it in the panic or were set way before from past experience.
Me personally the ONLY 9mm brass I'd be interested in buying at all is brand new shellshock bi metallic where I can play around with super hot 9mm loads.
I'd just hang onto it for a while. Assets will still gain in value as the economy goes down the crapper.
Me I have enough mixed brass. I'm ready for a decent lot of new brass to push the limits.

Oh don't worry, when the new federal AWB gets passed and Oregon votes in it's own version this November, your sales will skyrocket and shelves will be empty again.

What a relief, thought many didn't like my attitude. :D
I now what everyone is going through especially those on fixed incomes, like me. Groceries are up along with everything else.
Just 2 short years ago I could go to my favorite lake an hour away for $40, split with my buddy, now it's $125 per trip. :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah well those deals in the cities are highly contested as well. You gotta be super active to where your loosing money wasting time constantly looking for that deal or super lucky. Usually when you see the deals they are already leavings or done. Or you live in the city and have to drive 3+ hours out if the city to find a deal (been there done that w/members on this forum) so really its almost lose/ lose no matter what.
Only person who wins in the city is the seller.

Now that we see components and ammo starting to trickle back into the market more freely, that's generally a good indicator that prices will soon be lowering. It's a good time to sit tight and wait it out a bit for price drops sure to come... vs... continuing to "buy high" due to fear of future availabilty being uncertain.

Having lived through these cycles more than a few times... I haven't been buying much of anything the past couple of years anticipating the free "return to market" signaling that lower prices are soon to follow. Many may be seeing and doing the same(?)

Yeah well those deals in the cities are highly contested as well. You gotta be super active to where your loosing money wasting time constantly looking for that deal or super lucky. Usually when you see the deals they are already leavings or done. Or you live in the city and have to drive 3+ hours out if the city to find a deal (been there done that w/members on this forum) so really its almost lose/ lose no matter what.
Only person who wins in the city is the seller.
Of late the deals I make are more often than not because "I want" and not because "I need' for that very reason. Chasing them down to save money feels like a losing battle

I bought pretty much everything I need years ago so if it isn't optic, WML or NV related I'm probably not buy it. Since the passage of SB941 I've made a point not to buy many guns, knowing I'll be back in a free state soon enough where handshake deals still exist.

Last Edited:
I bought pretty much everything I need years ago so if it isn't optic, WML or NV related I'm probably not buy it. Since the passage of SB554 I've made a point not to buy many guns, knowing I'll be back in a free state soon enough where handshake deals still exist.
Yeah... SB941 is the one that peed in my sandbox.;)

I've only purchased 1 FFL firearm since it was made law and was fortunate most of my firearm needs/wants where filled before it went active. Actually even purchased a SS mariners 870 just 6 hours before the clock struck the evil midnight witching hour. I've seen more than a few I might like to own since then, but when considering putting yet another on big brothers books... I've always decided I don't actually "need" it long enough that the mood fades.🤣

Be honest, is it me, prices on my brass that are out of line? Am I on that many peoples ignore list? :p:D:p:D
I just sold my first bags of 9mm the other day, no other sales in a month. :s0001:
It's the economy. I have observed a lot of ads that have been sitting without buyers. I attempted to snap up a couple of them during my Salem area trip but sellers weren't ready to get rid of the items yet.

Yeah... SB941 is the one that peed in my sandbox.;)

I've only purchased 1 FFL firearm since it was made law and was fortunate most of my firearm needs/wants where filled before it went active. Actually even purchased a SS mariners 870 just 6 hours before the clock struck the evil midnight witching hour. I've seen more than a few I might like to own since then, but when considering putting yet another on big brothers books... I've always decided I don't actually "need" it long enough that the mood fades.🤣
That's the one I was talking about, mixing up up my damn infringements. I fixed my post. I have only made two private party purchases since 2015, a S&W Model 18 and a Marlin 39 both of which I've wanted for a long time and was always on the look out for nice samples.

After visiting the MidwayUSA site recently, I can tell you that they aren't selling out of factory seconds bullets quickly as there might've a few years ago. In this case, it's due to high prices. Their factory seconds used to sell out fast because they were discount priced. I didn't comp the prices of everything on the FS list, but in many cases they are very closely priced to regular first line merchandise. During the panic period, people were paying high prices for anything. That seems to have abated.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top