JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this and racism too. nice. WTF's happened to this place?
I witnessed the "two cartloads of food that I can't afford" first hand in the early '80's. It was real and did not set well with me. The race thing I agree we could do without. It's still going on today because the system was set up to make you want to stay unemployed. A bad place to be no matter who likes you or doesn't.

Etrain16
"Which makes me ask the question, again....why aren't any of these payment/banking companies run/owned by conservatives?"

You already know the answer you just don't want to say it to yourself.

Etrain16
"Which makes me ask the question, again....why aren't any of these payment/banking companies run/owned by conservatives?"

You already know the answer you just don't want to say it to yourself.

In this case, I'm going to say I actually don't. There is obviously a lot of money to be made here, so is it that there are no conservative big money people? No conservatives that are interested in these business models? Or are conservatives actually involved and simply give in to the leftist America-hating nutbags? Honestly, if I were a billionaire investor, I'd make sure there were some choices out there for pro-gun and conservative businesses to work in the marketplace. There is obviously a need for such things.

From a marketing / technology perspective I was fairly impressed when Square was launched. However, I agree that their political stance for lack of a better word sucks.

I would think there would be room for a company to copy their business model with only slight modification. Recreate their card reader in a distinctive round shape and market it to a slightly more conservative market. Just imagine the business potential, as long as they were linked to the same account an owner could keep their device ready to use at the checkout counter and keep a few spare rounds available for emergency's. :D

Have you seen that Kroger is discontinuing taking Visa? fees have just become too much. I have long maintained the banking industry and lazy consumers have increased the cost of most things we buy. 2% or more of most purchases world wide is a tremendous amount of money for a little computer generated management. Silly people have no idea how practice has increased the cost of everything we do. If a company is charged 2% they have to pass on 4% just to keep there head above water. That becomes real money very quickly. Probably a larger skim than the old mobsters took out of Vegas.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads