JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A rather unfriendly little email came this morning (bellow) as a surprise because I have done a lot of work with Square over the last few months and they had already reviewed my website and offered me a significant advance. This is especially bad news as I was planning to be at the Canby gun show this weekend and all but one person at the McMinnville show last weekend used a card. I don't use Square for online sales, just over the phone and face to face as it is more convenient than logging into the merchant gateway.

It may be a higher volume that caused them to rethink working with me because I had a perfect score, I strongly disagree with any risk. Adding them to the nut pile with PayPal. Anyone need a little white chip reader or magstripe swiper?

20180629_173400000_iOS.png

20180629_174429906_iOS.jpg

I am offended by this agreement, they tossed me in a prohibited group with "unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses" and hookers! The nerve. Oh and who says paper targets are ever going to complain about physical injury?

(23) sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury

Untitled.png

What hypocrisy.

Money is their business.
And the love for it is the cause of all evil. Right?

Not to mention it's the tool used to buy Drugs and all sorts of truly bad stuff.
You know. Like Cars to wreck and kill you, and swimming pools to drown kids !

Me thinks there just feeling guilty. :rolleyes:

I am offended by this agreement, they tossed me in a prohibited group with "unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses" and hookers! The nerve. Oh and who says paper targets are ever going to complain about physical injury?

(23) sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury

View attachment 473513

I was wondering if it was any of the following "interpretations":

(2) paraphernalia that may be used for illegal activity

(20) high-risk products and services, including telemarketing sales,

(22) adult entertainment oriented products or services (in any medium, including internet, telephone, or printed material)

(24) internet/mail order/telephone order of age restricted products (e.g., tobacco),

(26) hate or harmful products,

:s0114:

I was wondering if it was any of the following "interpretations":

(2) paraphernalia that may be used for illegal activity

(20) high-risk products and services, including telemarketing sales,

(22) adult entertainment oriented products or services (in any medium, including internet, telephone, or printed material)

(24) internet/mail order/telephone order of age restricted products (e.g., tobacco),

(26) hate or harmful products,

:s0114:
I don't feel that at my age any of that applies. ;)

This is where bitcoin should be shining. Distributed so no one can just decide to cut you off like this, less fees than credit cards, no giant banks to big to fail to screw the little people over.

Its just not user friendly though.

Square gave me the boot about 5 years ago. I recently got hooked up with BankCard USA. They are firearms-friendly and have great rates with no contract. PayPal is similar to Square - they don't like firearms transactions.

A rather unfriendly little email came this morning (bellow) as a surprise because I have done a lot of work with Square over the last few months and they had already reviewed my website and offered me a significant advance. This is especially bad news as I was planning to be at the Canby gun show this weekend and all but one person at the McMinnville show last weekend used a card. I don't use Square for online sales, just over the phone and face to face as it is more convenient than logging into the merchant gateway.

It may be a higher volume that caused them to rethink working with me because I had a perfect score, I strongly disagree with any risk. Adding them to the nut pile with PayPal. Anyone need a little white chip reader or magstripe swiper?

View attachment 473502

View attachment 473510
Looks like something to take to the skeet range now.

Square gave me the boot about 5 years ago. I recently got hooked up with BankCard USA. They are firearms-friendly and have great rates with no contract. PayPal is similar to Square - they don't like firearms transactions.
Everyone says PayPal doesn't like firearms, but I have a PayPal Business Debit card, I do all my on-line firearms purchases with... No problem... Shhhh, don't tell them they're violating their own policy :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top