JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone says PayPal doesn't like firearms, but I have a PayPal Business Debit card, I do all my on-line firearms purchases with... No problem... Shhhh, don't tell them they're violating their own policy :p
Yeah, just don't tell PayPal and you're ok. Their debit card should be fine, but if you use their online app just make sure you don't say it's a firearms transaction.

I am offended by this agreement, they tossed me in a prohibited group with "unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses" and hookers! The nerve. Oh and who says paper targets are ever going to complain about physical injury?

(23) sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury

View attachment 473513

Hookers huh? Gives a whole new meaning to the "Lucky"' in LuckySG.

Azzholes!! Another name for the "never use" pile.

Where the hell are the conservative investors and business folks to operate businesses like this? Are they all damn anti's??

I guess next time someone asks me to pay with square, I'll have to tell them I don't use them because of their discriminatory business practices.

Frckin' gun control - the back door way.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, for a counterattack; if a business you shop at uses square, stop them while they are checking you out and say "Oh. You use Square. They're not a good business partner. I guess never mind (or that you'll get it somewhere else)" and then leave. It probably won't make a real difference but if it will at least send a message.

elsie

Just sell "memberships" to your outdoor appreciation club. Members have the option of purchasing the gun of their choice from inventory for $1 cash at time of joining. Membership pricing varies. Problem solved.

Everyone says PayPal doesn't like firearms, but I have a PayPal Business Debit card, I do all my on-line firearms purchases with... No problem... Shhhh, don't tell them they're violating their own policy :p

I have used PayPal to order holsters and even ordered some parts for my M14.

Paypal, Stripe, Square..they all suck. We fought with Wells Fargo credit card services over it. Umpqua Bank asked me to close all my accounts. With NCR now, using our POS software with it, and remote scanners via an Ipad. Flawless now.

I see, a money institution is so high and mighty that they no longer lustfully take your money and hold it for you at a profit!?!?!?!?
Seems legit! Who the f-ck do these azzwhipeays think they are, so hif H and mighty that they can dictate the purchasing rights of a clients, yea, NOT. What will they do next, those Oreos are not good for you, denied, nope, you don't need plus gas, regular for you, or no gas today, no, you cannot have bacon on your cheese burger, your doctor said you have high blood pressure! No, you cannot withdraw that amount if cash, you have to clear it with the government and fill out all these forms and wait the mandatory 90 days under review! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's just disheartening to see just how divided this country has become in our lifetime.:oops:

That's right folks, old caveman is going to be the one that is holding up the line because I'm going to pay in cash.;)
Heck caveman paying in cash is just fine its when people write a check out at check out that kills me especially when they don't prefill it out before getting to cashier so all they have to do is fill in the amount $&@@?!!!

Heck caveman paying in cash is just fine its when people write a check out at check out that kills me especially when they don't prefill it out before getting to cashier so all they have to do is fill in the amount $&@@?!!!

I long for the day when technology fails so we get back to living right again.
I do have a checkbook but reserve that for paying bills through small mail.....:p:p:p

Even better when they want scratch tickets but don't know which ones they want and have to look at each one and ask questions!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I see, a money institution is so high and mighty that they no longer lustfully take your money and hold it for you at a profit!?!?!?!?
Seems legit! Who the f-ck do these azzwhipeays think they are, so hif H and mighty that they can dictate the purchasing rights of a clients, yea, NOT. What will they do next, those Oreos are not good for you, denied, nope, you don't need plus gas, regular for you, or no gas today, no, you cannot have bacon on your cheese burger, your doctor said you have high blood pressure! No, you cannot withdraw that amount if cash, you have to clear it with the government and fill out all these forms and wait the mandatory 90 days under review! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Which makes me ask the question, again....why aren't any of these payment/banking companies run/owned by conservatives? There should be an abundance of choices for gun sellers to choose from, yet it seems only leftist, anti-American, freedom-hating baztards are the ones that run these businesses. Why is it so lopsided? There has to be money in the payment business or no one would do it. Where are the pro-gun investors???

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top