JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Wilson was top notch :s0140:
Yep I am sure it does. It's on my list, but for the price point I couldn't pass up the prodigy. Also mine runs top notch with no issues sooo.. $1500 vs $3000+. My dad some colts he reworked for bullseye that would of put Wilson combat to shame. There is always something better as I see it. I got the prodigy because it left me room to add parts I want and I love to tinker and rework my own.

Yep I am sure it does. It's on my list, but for the price point I couldn't pass up the prodigy. Also mine runs top notch with no issues sooo.. $1500 vs $3000+. My dad some colts he reworked for bullseye that would of put Wilson combat to shame. There is always something better as I see it. I got the prodigy because it left me room to add parts I want and I love to tinker and rework my own.
I liked the price point of the Prodigy for sure and the 26 round mags

I'm very happy with my Prodigy. Runs 100% reliable so far through about 700 rounds. The accuracy of mine is astounding. I can shoot tighter groups with the Prodigy than the rest of my collection.

I like what I'm hearing and mine will be in tomorrow
I think the price point for a production pistol I don't think you can go wrong. Plenty of after market parts that work with it since it is a 1911. Staccato is nice but like stated before your in the price range of a complete custom 1911 vs production 1911.

I got the 4.25"
I racked the slide a bunch prior to shooting, kept cleaning it and re-oiling. Lots of cerakote came off of the rails and now it's smooth. Shot 250+ rounds the other day. It shot great. My friend with a staccato said he thought it was a really good shooter.

Not only did it come in today but instant approval!

image.jpg