JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with these ?
1681219666572.png

There's a thread a while back where someone bought it and sent it off to a Smith for an overhaul. They're borderline pushing into Stacatto pricing aren't they?

There's a thread a while back where someone bought it and sent it off to a Smith for an overhaul. They're borderline pushing into Stacatto pricing aren't they?
Yes isn't part of it saving 1500-2k ? I had a Timex and took it to a jeweler to have a Rolex movement put into it and it was the ultimate flex !

I have the 5in and have not had any issues mine was first run production as well. I heard people were sending them back and Springfield fixed all the issues. i know the next batch runs are all fixed the main fix was mags and recoil springs. i bought mine used from a guy here and he had over 500rds through it and i have over 500 rds through it myself.

I have the 5in and have not had any issues mine was first run production as well. I heard people were sending them back and Springfield fixed all the issues. i know the next batch runs are all fixed the main fix was mags and recoil springs. i bought mine used from a guy here and he had over 500rds through it and i have over 500 rds through it myself.
Yea like all the usual reviews someone comes out with something that is a threat to the other boutique brand and the haters just bash them .

I've actually read good things about RIA, much better than I would expect for a budget 1911. If I were to buy anything cheaper than a Ruger, it would definitely be an RIA.
I just don't know about buying into the 22 TCM tho don't need to search for more ammo ! I am still stewing about the man duping me with a pistol chambered in 41AE lol

Yea like all the usual reviews someone comes out with something that is a threat to the other boutique brand and the haters just bash them .
Yep it was the first production run on a new platform with covid material and employee shortages. Everything produced right not is crap, look at all the vehicle recalls lol. If the gun didnt work i was ready to buy aftermarket parts but no issues even with 115g cheap ammo. it is super accurate and runs like butter and leaves room to customize it.

Yep it was the first production run on a new platform with covid material and employee shortages. Everything produced right not is crap, look at all the vehicle recalls lol. If the gun didnt work i was ready to buy aftermarket parts but no issues even with 115g cheap ammo. it is super accurate and runs like butter and leaves room to customize it.
This is what I like to hear !

My Wilson was top notch :s0140: