JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My experience has been poor.

When I complained that my current acquisition of the threaded barrel MR920 was difficult to operate the slide lock, they told me the slide stops/releases are all identical. Refused help.

Look at the picture.

thumbnail_20230510_183946.jpg

I would just buy an OEM Glock gen 3 part either extended or not and call it a day. Sometimes it's worth just throwing a couple dollars at a problem for it to go away than it is to beat your head against a customer service wall

^^^Did you send them that picture?

I would just buy an OEM Glock gen 3 part either extended or not and call it a day. Sometimes it's worth just throwing a couple dollars at a problem for it to go away than it is to beat your head against a customer service wall
I replaced all my OEM slide stops with the TangoDown/Vickers version. OP, if you come by Oregon City I'll give youone of my OEM slide stops, PM me if you would like to hook up.

I already ordered the Glock extended lever from Midway.

My thread is because it's a $900.00 purchase. I was hoping for better customer support, and I wanted to know if other people experienced the same or am I special.

I already ordered the Glock extended lever from Midway.

My thread is because it's a $900.00 purchase. I was hoping for better customer support, and I wanted to know if other people experienced the same or am I special.
I'm curious what that gun offered you that Glock or other Glock clones don't? I'm not bashing your decision, just curious

Fwiw, customer service seems to boil down to the person on the phone more than the company. I called Smith twice got stonewalled once and got my broken part sent on the other for the same complaint. Glock was helpful with "info" but their tech was empty skulled so I said thanks and moved on. Cole Tac gave be a brand new shooting bag even though I said I shot my old one. You might try calling again and see if you get "Tom" instead of "Donna" on the line

I'm curious what that gun offered you that Glock or other Glock clones don't? I'm not bashing your decision, just curious

Fwiw, customer service seems to boil down to the person on the phone more than the company. I called Smith twice got stonewalled once and got my broken part sent on the other for the same complaint. Glock was helpful with "info" but their tech was empty skulled so I said thanks and moved on. Cole Tac gave be a brand new shooting bag even though I said I shot my old one. You might try calling again and see if you get "Tom" instead of "Donna" on the line
Spiral fluted match grade barrel, a very nice magwell attachment included, trigger finger support ledge & stippling, excellent grip stippling, support finger stippling on trigger guard as well as secondary support finger on trigger guard, undercut, suppressor height night sights included, better trigger, super lightweight, MOS that supports most common optics without the use of adaptor plates (this makes the line of sight closer to axis of bore - good!), the front & rear slide serrations are more ergonomic than a Glock, Stainless steel guide rod, made in America, etc.

Last Edited:
I had to call them about three weeks ago. The pin in the comp sheared and the comp cracked. Within a week I had new pin, comp AND barrel. My old barrel seemed good to go so I chopped it to G19 length as it is G19 lugged and couldn't be threaded due to scalloped pin cut for comp. It will go well in a Poly-80.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top