JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor put his boat in at the N. Basin Ave. boat dock the other day and he found that the homeless have completely moved in and filled all the parking spaces with derelict motor homes. The only available parking was for handicap only, which he has a permit for.
When he got back off the river, they had stolen his spare tire off the trailer and siphoned all his gas from a full tank.
Thanks Mayor Wheeler.

Today wasn't good. Water on the rise, missed a bite or two first light then dead. Drano madness tomorrow lol
From what I heard you should've been there last year when it was gangbusters. I have not made it down to Drano in probably five years out of 25 years, that was my go to place to have a Mexican dinner for my birthday on the fifth & fish.

From what I heard you should've been there last year when it was gangbusters. I have not made it down to Drano in probably five years out of 25 years, that was my go to place to have a Mexican dinner for my birthday on the fifth & fish.
Last Friday we got 5 for 3 rods but it's not worth it. Highly stressful fishing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews