JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fished next to all of the folks you mentioned.
The old guy who taught me was Jimmy Foreman in the "Me Too" boat.
He was the one that had the old hand made yellow rod holders that squawked a loud noise when the pole went down.
He also had identical short length custom rods with the red ostrich feather tied above the reel.
One was in the pole holder and the other was laying on the floor boards with the line snaked over the transom with a 20 oz. sinker attached.
If the meat pole took off, he would quietly set the hook and then reel in the visible pole, reach down and pick up the meat pole and then manually set off the pole alarm while declaring "Fish On".
The State Police were always trying to catch him in the act.
Herb was one of Jimmy's best friends, but he was an old grouch and I didn't like to fish next to him, but Mel was a great guy.
The guy I couldn't stand to be around is that creep named "Loud Mouth Jim" for a couple of good reasons, but him being a long liner is one of them.

Well looks like I am going to Drano the week of 5-4/5-8 because I missed the Big C season, although I did find a boat this weekend I still need to Cavemanasize it (you know, get it customized for myself)....
Just call me Jettin Jim from now on!!!!!:p

IMGP0017.JPG

I had just awaken from slumber on the first post.... This weekend trip to Southerlin, Or whooped my almost old azz...... More to come with the top on and cleaned up a bit...
Also if you must know the shots of the behind are kind of a turn on for the Caveman, hence the rear first shot.... Yeah I know too much information.....:eek: But she's got a nice azz!!!!

IMGP0016.JPG

IMGP0017.JPG

IMGP0018.JPG

I had just awaken from slumber on the first post.... This weekend trip to Southerlin, Or whooped my almost old azz...... More to come with the top on and cleaned up a bit...
Also if you must know the shots of the behind are kind of a turn on for the Caveman, hence the rear first shot.... Yeah I know too much information.....:eek: But she's got a nice azz!!!!

Looking good

Nice lookin' Johnson ya' got there Jim. Nice basic package, put every thing right how how you like it.

Uhh, Drano? You going to put a kicker on it, or troll Drano with the pump?

;)

Nice lookin' Johnson ya' got there Jim. Nice basic package, put every thing right how how you like it.

Uhh, Drano? You going to put a kicker on it, or troll Drano with the pump?

;)

Why cant someone troll with an 80 pump, I did years ago when the impeller went out in my kicker!!!!:eek:

No, I said I wasn't going to bring the boat, I'm going over in the camper and have some people that have boats that are going to guide me, like I did for them in past years. I always posted "Open Seats" for wherever I fished on ifish.;)

Lost a big one Monday (Dam Barbless Hooks), but managed to net a small 9 lb one that actually jumped into the net after the main line got caught in the trolling motor prop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top