JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking of fishing just east of the Lewis river.

Just be careful not to venture into the Lewis river closure area. They are watching it very closely.

da94046fcc263e4c9cd68fc460b7489a.jpg

2600+ over Bonneville yesterday....Sound like lights out fishing to me. NOT! If ya' want to eat, you're odds are probably better planting a garden.

Last Edited:
Good luck out there @Caveman Jim!

Don't mind me Jim. I've got a whopping TWO springer trips under my belt this year, and you should be able to tell by the "Tude" that I didn't get one. People getting all excited about a three day opener for 2600 fish in that big river? I'm ecstatic that YOU still have the ":s0004:" to get on 'em. Keep with it Jim!

You know the old saying: It's better to have fished and not caught than to not have fished at all or A bad day fishing is better than not fishing........

Ray

Really, I had never succumbed to that level

I know & just love to ........ catch......;)

An avid Cowlitz river buddy of mine has been fishing for 2 weeks in this high water & the fish are just not cooperating. See stream flow chart from today (5-8k is optimal).....

USGS.14238000.152141.00060..20170511.20170518.log.0.p50.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads