JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! What's with all the sporting good stores going under? Aren't people spending money on Fun anymore?

I have been really happy with Fisherman's Marine. Good prices and always have ammo when I have been in there. 9mm, 22LR, and Shotgun shells.

I always walk out of there with a lighter wallet.

I talked to two different employees at Sportsmans Warehouses a couple of months ago and was told that the main company was closing some and selling some stores out of the 63 or so 15 were sold to a canada company
and we are in the sold stores.
There problem was all the stock came from a central warehouse and when they bought ours they had to set up accounts with all the suppliers and distributers and could no longer get stock from the main warehouses.
It seems that when they bought the 15 stores they didn't know they had to get there stock from a different places.
At least now we will probley get stuff thats right for our area not the south or back east:)

who cares what they all calling them selfs! DO THEY HAVE POWDER!??????

Isn't that what is really important?

Steven

What he said - they could call themselves "Bob's House of Goo" and if they had primer, powder, bullets, and brass I'd be fist in line...

... as others have said - Sportsmans' has reorganized and sold off a lot of its stores...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top