JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sweet! Glad I saw this post.
18645 NW Tanasbourne Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124-7129

Think that's the old Linen and Things, or whatever it was called, by the Men's Warehouse.

Opening March 10th.

Yes, they are going in at the old Bed Bath and Beyond / Party City location on 185th and 26 (the SW corner)

It's by the Men's Warehouse and Red Robin.

Wow, this, and then later this year Cabela's (In Tualatin at the old K-Mart) in the same year.

Finally!

-UD

Definitely Exciting. I practically lived in Sportsmans back in NV.

I talked with the a new store employee the other day at the Portland store, he was training. He said they are really low on mounts. I only brought my favorites up from Nevada and I'm a bit attached. However they need fish mounts too I heard as well as full mounts or anything they can get. Donations or loans. If you want it back they'll give it to you when you do he said. Kind of cool. My uncle has a mule deer in the Reno store. They put a sign on it with his name and location that he harvested it. I imagine they'll do the same.

They took over the Bed bath and beyond as well as the store next to it. I didn't know what was there but I live in the apartments across the street and noticed the sign for sportsmans on the Bed bath and beyond store when I drove by to scout it out.

He said March it would be open. I'm excited to spend my money there!

Sportsmans Portland had 22 the last two days by the way. I'm not going to be able to make it there today. But there was enough to get me two boxes in 2 days. In going to get to go plinking this weekend!! I've been wanting to shoot some 22 for a while now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top