JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am I reading this right? I thought the BassPro/Sportman's merger was already done?

Here's an article from February apparently the FTC had some issues. I read another article about month 1-2 months ago that discussed this and the reason the antitrust division said no, but I am unable to find it.

SGB Media: FTC Seeks Info About Bass Pro, Sportsman's Warehouse Deal.

Edit to add: another more recent article.

Branson Tri-Lakes news: Government officials "pleased" Bass Pro/Sportsman's Warehouse deal off.

I really don't care for the consolidation of businesses these days. It just leads to less selection and no competition which equals higher prices, so that's good news for me! I used to buy my flannel shirts from Cabela's. The price was good and they were great. Now that Bass Pro took over and introduced their line of clothing those days are gone.

I really don't care for the consolidation of businesses these days. It just leads to less selection and no competition which equals higher prices, so that's good news for me! I used to buy my flannel shirts from Cabela's. The price was good and they were great. Now that Bass Pro took over and introduced their line of clothing those days are gone.
I like their Red Head flannels. The $20.00 jobs. Maybe $25.00? Not too thick/thin, priced right and somewhat fitted. did they change. I've only been getting them since year before last. So, 2019.

I like their Red Head flannels. The $20.00 jobs. Maybe $25.00? Not too thick/thin, priced right and somewhat fitted. did they change. I've only been getting them since year before last. So, 2019.
Thanks, I'll check them out. It's tough knowing what you're getting off of a website for clothes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top