JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got it!

Kind of like the Ruger PCC's being made in threaded and non- threaded.

Sportsman's in Bend actually had one of each at one time but I bought mine at LaPine Bi-Mart and it is threaded!
That was the gun I last ordered. The same dealer had them both ways and I of course got the normal version. Guessing all the guns that use a mag will now have to have OEM 10 round mags for states like us. :mad:

That was the gun I last ordered. The same dealer had them both ways and I of course got the normal version. Guessing all the guns that use a mag will now have to have OEM 10 round mags for states like us. :mad:
And the rest of the usa pretty soon I think (unfortunately). Suggest viewing the video here posted from hellokitty187:

----------------------

Soon it might be everybody's problem nationally.

Good video thx.

Just ordered even more mags. Looks like it may well be "buy now or forever hold ur 10 round mag". Looks like the mag ban might make it all the way through to becoming law to me, but who knows. Wa state didn't do us any favors in this regard by creating momentum for it, that's for sure.

I didn't see any assault rifle ban component other than the "thou shalt not assemble" piece which could be construed to include buying separate uppers and lowers and "assembling" them together. But my guess is that "assembling" language will be further refined moving forward as it's too vague at the moment to pass muster. My guess is the intent is to prevent home built guns such as 80% and 3D. Now whether they can successfully include upper and lower assembly into that remains to be seen. My gut feel is the language will be further defined and upper and lower assembly won't be banned. I think that if the intent was to ban upper and lower assembly it would be more obvious in the language.

Last Edited:
Wa lawsuit video FYI. I don't think it matters though because I think over 10 rounds is going to be banned nationwide. 1 more mass shooting and I would say it is guaranteed, but right now I would say it's "likely".

Sad that many firearms without a 10 option can never be bought or brought into the state again. KelTec and others that built it specifically for a 30 round capacity can't offer an option- defacto ban

I don't believe this will pass the senate, but like they said, only way for your voice to be heard at this point is to call your senators and let them know this bill is unacceptable.
I hope you are right. We are all at the mercy of the next mass shooter (or maybe the last one I guess, if it passes). Here's hoping there are no more.

So how will a LGS in WA state deal with guns that come from the distributor with mags in excess of 10 rounds ? Or will the distributor swap them out for WA stores before they are shipped?
I asked a couple of different shops this very question.
They both answered with "We don't know"

Another question (for instance) can they sell me a Hellcat without the 11 and 13 round mags and I just order the ten rounders online?
Same answer "We don't know"

I don't need anything luckily but the FFL's are unsure of some things.
Just a Mag ban not a Gun ban like in California.

Sad that many firearms without a 10 option can never be bought or brought into the state again. KelTec and others that built it specifically for a 30 round capacity can't offer an option- defacto ban
EVERYTHING in the market place is supply/demand. If there is enough market someone will make a mag that is blocked at 10 for any gun people want. WA is not looking to be the last state to enact this. Others are going to also follow. Any mag made to hold 30 can be made to only hold 10. Some guns like the P50 KT makes I doubt there will be enough market demand for someone to make a working 10 round mag for. You have to remember this all came about because a LOT of gun owners voted for it. It seems to be slim chance but, some day enough of them may get angry enough to vote the law back out.

I don't believe this will pass the senate, but like they said, only way for your voice to be heard at this point is to call your senators and let them know this bill is unacceptable.
The calls can't hurt but, they seldom pay any attention. If the voting senator keeps getting elected again why should they care? Law makers only fear one thing, losing that job they love so much. MANY gun owners still take to the net daily to try to get others to join them in no longer voting or throwing their vote away. Surely this will make it better in their minds. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top