JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost every payment processor also will not process firearms payment.
I bought a couple of shotguns on Gunbroker in February. In both cases, the sellers were pawn shops who took CC without a fee. I used my wife's Citi card without issues,. It didn't occur to me to consider this issue. I'm glad I didn't, one less thing to worry about. The second shotgun is enroute; I hope to get it before the Wash. state legislature makes me go to a safety class to take possession.

It's the Biden admin. it all changed recently
Whatever happened to "Of the People, By the People, For the People"?
Seems We the People have become We the Sheeple.
Our founding fathers would be dissappointed.

Fed Ex and UPS have become increasingly restrictive about shipping guns where it's just about impossible at this point to go through them directly. The current choices seem to be getting a FFL or MFG to generate a label for you or to utilize ShipMyGun.com...which has always been cheaper than going through UPS directly anyway.

And yes, you can certainly take your "mechanical parts" to the UPS counter and not declare what it actually is, if you want. But if you want to insure your shipment, you're going to have to declare it at some point. If the shipment goes missing, you will then have to file a police report and it's a pretty good bet that UPS will find out what it actually was. And then they will likely refuse the claim since you didn't properly declare it. If you're ok with eating the cost if the gun gets lost, then by all means, ship your "mechanical parts."

I've wanted to use ShipMyGun for a while, so finally tried to use them. My account wouldn't let me in, and I got caught in an endless loop trying to change my password. So I emailed their support, but didn't hear back. I called, and waited on hold until I got tired. On the weekend I called and left a voicemail, but again no response. Then I called at 9AM EST, waited, and finally talked to a support person who fixed my account.

After I told the receiving FFL how to contact ShipMyGun, I started thinking if I had so many problems, the FFL probably would too. So I called a local gun shop who said they'd ship it for $35 plus shipping charges. I'm going that way.

I also had problems. There would be a error during payment. Kept trying on different computers, browsers ect. Come to find all the charges were going thru but, I was not given a shipping label. After a few calls and a few days I was sent a shipping label.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top