JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my limited experience SW takes a week or two to ship online purchases to local stores for transfer. They are likely concerned that the handgun would arrive at the buyer's local store too late to transfer the mags. For guns already at the local store that would not make sense.

Soon it might be everybody's problem nationally.

Good video thx.

Just ordered even more mags. Looks like it may well be "buy now or forever hold ur 10 round mag". Looks like the mag ban might make it all the way through to becoming law to me, but who knows. Wa state didn't do us any favors in this regard by creating momentum for it, that's for sure.

I didn't see any assault rifle ban component other than the "thou shalt not assemble" piece which could be construed to include buying separate uppers and lowers and "assembling" them together. But my guess is that "assembling" language will be further refined moving forward as it's too vague at the moment to pass muster. My guess is the intent is to prevent home built guns. Now whether they can successfully include upper and lower assembly into that remains to be seen. My gut feel is the language will be further defined and upper and lower assembly won't be banned. I think that if the intent was to ban upper and lower assembly it would be more obvious in the language.

Last Edited:
So how will a LGS in WA state deal with guns that come from the distributor with mags in excess of 10 rounds ? Or will the distributor swap them out for WA stores before they are shipped?
Guessing the same way its done now for places like CA. Last time I ordered a gun it came in 2 versions. CA compliant and normal. For me the normal came with standard mag and threaded barrel. The CA model had a 10 round and no threads.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top