JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went for a quick tour at TCGC the other day, I was very impressed with the overall facility. I just had a general question about the sporting clays range. I'm wondering how the clays work with trap/skeet. It seems like they occupy the same space and clays has to give way to the other disciplines. Is that correct? Are there specific times/dates for the clays to be open vs the skeet/trap? I usually shoot clays at Mid-valley, how does TCGC's clay course compare to Mid-Valley?

Thanks for the insight

Some of the sporting clay bays share space with the trap and skeet ranges, but I have never been there and had a conflict. If they have a competition/event going on it takes precedence, but if you are just there to shoot there are enough sporting clay locations that there has always been enough room for everyone.

Went for a quick tour at TCGC the other day, I was very impressed with the overall facility. I just had a general question about the sporting clays range. I'm wondering how the clays work with trap/skeet. It seems like they occupy the same space and clays has to give way to the other disciplines. Is that correct? Are there specific times/dates for the clays to be open vs the skeet/trap? I usually shoot clays at Mid-valley, how does TCGC's clay course compare to Mid-Valley?

Thanks for the insight

https://tcgc.org/facilities/shotgun-fields/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews