JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the enemy calls you the enemy, and when that enemy passes laws making you a criminal, what are you going to do about it?

This is not a new tactic. The only difference in this point in history is we have written rights proclaiming the obvious, unlike other conuntries and kingdoms present and past.

Last Edited:
When the enemy calls you the enemy, and when that enemy passes laws making you a criminal, what are you going to do about it?

This is not a new tactic. The only diffetence in this point in history is we have written rights proclaiming the obvious, unlike other conuntries and kingdoms present and past.
Some here want us to not recognize the enemy as the enemy and wish for us to not make the enemy ( And casual observers) uncomfortable ...o_O

... that man knows what it means to be an American citizen!!!!

:s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:
:s0042::s0042::s0042:
This right here folks, this is what's been truly lost over the last few decades, knowing what it is to be an American Citizen.

I tear up when I hear the star Soangled Banner, because I'm proud to be an American and because I'm saddened to see what's happened to this great country just in my lifetime...

American Pride is still here it's just been put on the back burner for a lot of people.

I intend to start a movement in my little world to bring back that feeling of self-worth and proudness that we all had once in the front of our heart.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top