JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Speech on Guns by Virginia Senate Candidate Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Massively Viral Online
A Speech by Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas, the liberty-minded conservative who is challenging Senator Tim Kaine, discussing the importance of the Second Amendment has been viewed over five million times in the past 24 hours.

Friday's speech by Freitas before the Virginia House of Delegates lead to many Democrats actually walking out and demanding a recess so that they could calm down because they were so outraged.
Tells it like it is !!
Speech on Guns by Virginia Senate Candidate Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Massively Viral Online

Maybe they had to go to their Safe Space. (That place where no one challenges their statements, and the only AR15's in sight are all in Government Hands.)

A Speech by Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas, the liberty-minded conservative who is challenging Senator Tim Kaine, discussing the importance of the Second Amendment has been viewed over five million times in the past 24 hours.

Friday's speech by Freitas before the Virginia House of Delegates lead to many Democrats actually walking out and demanding a recess so that they could calm down because they were so outraged.
Tells it like it is !!
Speech on Guns by Virginia Senate Candidate Causes Democrat Walk-Out, Goes Massively Viral Online[/QUOT
Nick Freitas, For president

Tells it like it is !!

Damned good catch Chee-to:s0101:.

Well said and obviously spoken from the heart. What an effort!
No wonder they ran away.
Thanks to Chee-to, I will remember his name. Fritos
No wait, Freitas.
He's got my vote also.

Liberal progressives running to their safe spaces again.
There are VERY FEW Democrats left in America, who left the gate open for the British to come back dressed as such?:mad:
Brits, hell, these are Stalinist Russkies!

This message brought to you by the Democratic Party, proud sponsors of Kremlin Kollusion & Konspiracy for over a century...

I find it funny that so many in this country get so upset by WORDS that they can't even listen to a simple speech - a speech given in a calm manner, citing actual *gasp* facts! :eek:

I say let them keep acting like babies. If that's what part of this country really wants, let them be babies...remember these...

crybabydems.jpg

If they really want to make a change that might help impact these shootings, then they need to come to the table. Our side has some good ideas, and maybe that's what they're trying to avoid - real, workable solutions, because they're afraid they will actually work. I'm thankful for people like this man and folks like the Kentucky governor that stand up and share our position with kindness, grace and truth. If the opposition is so afraid of those things, then let the country see them doing just that. If they can't counter with an equal measure of the same things, with real ideas that don't infringe on the rights of Americans, then they already know the only chance they have to keep winning is by trying to shut down any debate in the first place. I hope more pro-gun folks will work into these positions, will make more speeches like this for the rest of the country to hear, and cause the anti's to keep showing how unreasonable they're really being.

The truth is always the most difficult to listen to.

And the truth is, guns don't kill people, leftist democrats kill people...

There, I said it...
Yet Texas may turn Blue this Midterm Election Cycle , us other Blue Staters have become complacent and we will pay dearly for not stopping the bleeding that always leads to a Democrat Supermajority ...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top