JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it was the Ammo Depot guys, they don't work for me- completely separate business, but they are generally also very good. My guys have gotten consistently outstanding ratings for customer service in almost every review I've ever gotten. Sometimes people have off days, sometimes people don't gel with other people.

I am still working on getting opened back up at the shop location. Regular inbound transfers have been moved over to Tropics Pawn (thanks to Dan at Tropics Pawn) on Fourth Plain for background checks and delivery. Unexpected ones keep coming in and that's how we're handling it for now.

Anything ordered from us and already paid for is being delivered. Consignments that haven't been sold are being notified and returned, with apologies for the inconvenience.

Any Class 3 items that have been approved for transfer to their final owners by the ATF can be released. Anything that is still processing, we have two choices: we can transfer it over to Sporting Systems (they have agreed not to charge people anything extra, very gracious of Dan and Heidi, much thanks!) to finish the transfer, but this re-sets any Form 4 you have filed, it has to be accomplished again from scratch. Along with the wait. Again, I apologize for that inconvenience.

The other option is I continue to hold on to it until it clears. Even if I have to keep the business closed, I will be moving all remaining items to my home (we hope it won't come to that) where I have a safe and can simply wait out the ATF's process and then contact the owner for delivery like other "table top" dealers do.

Until further notice, I can only conclude old business, not accept new business. I am doing everything I can to fix the situation with Dept of Revenue and get back into it. I'm doing everything I can to keep my employees employed, my bills paid, and my customers as happy as I can, and I honestly hate that other people are being inconvenienced for my problems.

Being a small business is bloody hard.

It's never easy for a small business to deal with these things. I hope you get everything worked out very soon.

Well, with the doors closing on my retail business, I've moved to a straight training model. I'll be teaching an Oregon/Utah Concealed class this Saturday, Feb 20th, 9 am at the American Legion Smith Reynolds Post 14 4607 NE St James Rd in Vancouver. Email to [email protected] if you need more details.

Class is $89 and includes your fingerprint card and passport style photo for the Utah application.

More details here: https://www.facebook.com/NWTrainingConcepts/events

http://First.Training

Fredball,

I was taught to read phonically which made me one of the worlds worse spellers.:eek:
I used to rub holes in the paper making corrections.:(

Then, I down loaded this program off of the WEB...."ieSpell" ....It's free! Try it, you'll like it and it works automatically.:)

Well, with the doors closing on my retail business, I've moved to a straight training model. I'll be teaching an Oregon/Utah Concealed class this Saturday, Feb 20th, 9 am at the American Legion Smith Reynolds Post 14 4607 NE St James Rd in Vancouver. Email to [email protected] if you need more details.

Class is $89 and includes your fingerprint card and passport style photo for the Utah application.

Do you, or does anyone you know, do an Arizona class?

Do you, or does anyone you know, do an Arizona class?

I highly recommend MK Tactical (Store 503-746-4113 or 503-746-6816) out of Hillsboro for your CCW Classes. They are great and help get your forms filled out, photos, and finger prints done so you can mail them the same day you take the class. I did Oregon and Arizona because I already had WA and they said OR And AZ would cover all I needed to include UT. They same me the UT Class fee and UT state fee. They will let you know waht would be best for you too. www.mktactical.com/

I highly recommend MK Tactical (Store 503-746-4113 or 503-746-6816) out of Hillsboro for your CCW Classes. They are great and help get your forms filled out, photos, and finger prints done so you can mail them the same day you take the class. I did Oregon and Arizona because I already had WA and they said OR And AZ would cover all I needed to include UT. They same me the UT Class fee and UT state fee. They will let you know waht would be best for you too. www.mktactical.com/
I second this. Michael is the best!

I need to pick up my suppressor from you. Before you close out completely. Message me please.

I need to pick up my suppressor from you. Before you close out completely. Message me please.

I'm in the same boat. I have three e-mail addresses and a phone number. Phone number is out of service and no reply from any of the e-mail addresses. Not sure what to do. I would prefer to let them process through Larry and pick up from him, but can't get a hold of anyone to talk to about this.

I received a email from Larry stating that he would call me that night...five days ago. I have not heard a word since and of course no way to contact him back. I am not impressed with this guy.

Last Edited:
Interesting. He also e-mailed me and told me that he would call later that night. Never called. Wrote me an email the next day apologizing and said that he would be in contact with me soon, Whatever that means. Emailed me later saying he never received my approved form 4's from the ATF. Most likely due to them moving. I have ordered certified copies of my form 4's from the ATF and should receive them within a month. He is holding three suppressors for me. One was approved two months ago, one was approved one month ago, and the third should be approved any time now.

I have not been able to contact anyone at SWWA Surplus to get my Suppressor picked up. Anyone know how to get in touch with the owner?
Contact the department of Licensing they should have all his contact info
or the BATFE 206-204-9836 ask for Beth she is and awesome lady

Contact the department of Licensing they should have all his contact info
or the BATFE 206-204-9836 ask for Beth she is and awesome lady
Thanks for the phone number. I am going to wait and see what happens after I receive the form 4's myself and contact Larry for pickup. If everything goes OK I won't involve anyone else. If he is completely unresponsive I will contact ATF, Washington state dept of licensing, and BATFE.

Just to put this info out there for Kompressor if you need it. If you need to call the ATF to check the status of your tax stamps, call the ATF at 304-616-4500. They ask you for the serial number and name of trust or person it is being registered to, then tell you if it is approved or not. Very easy and takes about 10 min total. I called the same number to request certified copies of the form 4's. They had me e-mail a letter to them saved as a .pdf requesting the copies. They said it takes less than 30 days to get the copies. Email address was [email protected] . I wish you luck.

Just to put this info out there for Kompressor if you need it. If you need to call the ATF to check the status of your tax stamps, call the ATF at 304-616-4500. They ask you for the serial number and name of trust or person it is being registered to, then tell you if it is approved or not. Very easy and takes about 10 min total. I called the same number to request certified copies of the form 4's. They had me e-mail a letter to them saved as a .pdf requesting the copies. They said it takes less than 30 days to get the copies. Email address was [email protected] . I wish you luck.
Thank you. I already did check three weeks ago. I checked with the ATF on March 14 to find my 22lr suppressor at SWWS was approved FEBRUARY 2 and my 45 suppressor at CCT was approved Mar 14. Fortunately, I had a gut feeling back in October and had my 45 suppressor sent to Clark County Transfers and I already have it. My 22lr stamp was approved on FEBRUARY 2 and arrived at SW WA Surplus 7 days later with call NO from SWWS. I am going to take your approach and have a certified copy of the form 4 sent to me just in case. I do not know of any status on my 22lr suppressor at SWWS since SWWS- AKA Larry has not communicated with me since the mysterious email saying he (Larry) has been busy at work and he will call me that night March 28. Still waiting... No call.

I received the certified copies of my form 4's from the ATF on Monday 18APR2016 and have sent e-mails to Larry, the owner of SWWSurplus every day letting him know I received them, and asking him what my next steps would be. So far no response.

I am also trying to get in contact with SWWS to pick up my suppressor and F4 that has been there since January.. The only way I have been able to get in touch with him is on Facebook which he replies to in about 2 weeks if at all... Being in the service I am only in town for short periods of time and cannot get in touch with him when I am in the area. If anyone has a good way of reaching him I would love to hear it. Getting frustrating knowing my form 4 has been approved for 4 months and cannot contact anyone to simply pick it up

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top