JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Earlier in the week Larry called me, and asked if I wanted to meet him at a gun shop in down town Vancouver to complete the transfer. He met me, I showed him the certified copies of the form 4's, and I received two of the three suppressors. The third has not yet been approved by the ATF, so not Larry's fault. Just wanted to give you guys hope, and let you know how it worked out for me. In person he was kind and apologetic. I wish you guys luck.

Came across this thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm in the exact same situation. Many thanks to those who have posted advice. Emailed Larry last week, no response. Just received a certified copy of my approved Form 4 and will email Larry again. Glad that it worked out for @DeveloperDavid and hope that it works out for others and myself.

I had a suppressor Form 1'd from a SOT in Colorado to SWWS back in early 2016, and I am in the same boat: got an email from Larry stating he would "check into it" and that was it. He completley disappeared, no communication at all. I tried calling/emailing BATFE about it, they would not release any info as to who currently has the can ("tax matter, protected info"), and were completely uninterested in helping. I haven't even been able to start my Form 4 for a can I already paid for.

It seems like I am not the only one......I have begun the process of small claims court. If anyone else has been screwed over, it might be worth our time to check with an attorney about legal action. Larry is still in the Vancouver area, just in case anyone was wondering. Also, I started a thread on arfcom, so far, no replies.

Did anyone else get burned by Southwest Washington Surplus when they closed down (Larry Good)?? - AR15.COM

I had a suppressor Form 1'd from a SOT in Colorado to SWWS back in early 2016, and I am in the same boat: got an email from Larry stating he would "check into it" and that was it. He completley disappeared, no communication at all. I tried calling/emailing BATFE about it, they would not release any info as to who currently has the can ("tax matter, protected info"), and were completely uninterested in helping. I haven't even been able to start my Form 4 for a can I already paid for.

It seems like I am not the only one......I have begun the process of small claims court. If anyone else has been screwed over, it might be worth our time to check with an attorney about legal action. Larry is still in the Vancouver area, just in case anyone was wondering. Also, I started a thread on arfcom, so far, no replies.

Did anyone else get burned by Southwest Washington Surplus when they closed down (Larry Good)?? - AR15.COM
I got screwed by larry, my can came in june 2016. no call no nothing. called the atf several times and got no where. I want my can I want to sue him.

I had to go through the Clark county court and file a small claims case against him. He never showed up, so I won by default. In the process of filing it in civil court now. I can collect at this point, just need to decide how (lien on property or wage garnishment).

I do have his current phone number and address if you need it to file a small claims case of your own. I would be MORE than happy to provide this, just message me for info.

On the same note...apparently, the small claims case judgment can be done through a lawyer, and they can add their fees onto what is collected from him. I will be checking with a few and see how much this is going to cost and what not. If that doesn't work, the lien on his property is always an option. From what I found, he there are at least two properties to work with here.

Thats what I heard, has anyone had any luck???? I just want my can, isn't it a felony for him to posses all of these NFA items? I mean he doesn't have a ffl anymore and all the paperwork is not in his name.

01-23-17 Update:

BATFE has taken this scumbags leftover inventory into their custody and will be making contact with the rightful owners. I do have the number for the agent in charge of this, if anyone needs it....

Its about time!!!!!! ya i got your message you sent a couple weeks ago and i was looking in to taking him to court. The ATF just called me yesterday and left me a message about my can. I hope he is going g to jail, this guy deserves it. Im curios to know how many people got a call from the ATF?

jsundog, I found his current address/email/phone number/place of employment. If you need these details for filing a small claims case, feel free to PM me for my number! A

jsundog, I found his current address/email/phone number/place of employment. If you need these details for filing a small claims case, feel free to PM me for my number! A
ATF has my can they got it when they raided his place last friday. now I just have to wait for what ever comes next, don't need to sue him now, and I hope the ATF puts him in jail for all this BS that he has done. What I don't understand is why he just didn't give people the class 3 devices. What did he think he could get away with? My can was already in my name, paperwork was ok'd like a couple of weeks before he shut down shop. Some people just baffle me with the stupidity that they have. Hey if you live in the metro area we should go shooting when we get are stuff in celebration of him being locked up!!!!

Update: BATFE has my can in their possession. I will be meeting with BATFE agent this next week to get the transfer process started. Good will have to F4 this can to an Oregon FFL/SOT, then I will have to F4 it.......

From the sound of it, he might be re-applying for his SOT? I sure as hell hope not, what a bubblegum way to screw people out of their property when this SWWS crap went down.

Still NO contact from Larry up until this point, just from BATFE.

Nice you got your can!!!! im still waiting for the ATF agent to release mine from the jail at there office. Well since you have gotten your maybe I will get mine before christmas. That would be the best christmas presort ever!!!! Ya this transaction has taken me almost 3 years, can't wait for it to be over.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top