JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're having a license issue with the State of Washington. Hopefully it gets resolved very quickly and we just lose a couple days of business, get back to doing what we do.

If not, we'll be contacting all consignment, pre-order, and class III transfer customers with details on how to proceed.

I have a meeting with our state rep later today that will give me more info.

We're having a license issue with the State of Washington. Hopefully it gets resolved very quickly and we just lose a couple days of business, get back to doing what we do.

If not, we'll be contacting all consignment, pre-order, and class III transfer customers with details on how to proceed.

I have a meeting with our state rep later today that will give me more info.

Let me know if there's any way we can help.

We have some hoops to jump through and some money to come up with before we can re-open the doors. We may be closed for a few days... or it may be longer. This is a tough industry to be in.

Either way, we will be taking care of customers. For now, Tropics Pawn on 4th plain will be transferring all regular stuff for us, whether it is an in-bound transfer from your online purchase elsewhere or a purchase from our website. We will pay their transfer fee for any purchases from our website.

If you already performed your background check with us and are just waiting for it to clear, you'll get a call or email from [email protected] to make an appointment to pick up. Likewise, if you ordered anything through the website that is already paid for, it'll be delivered as per normal.

If you have a consignment firearm with us, please make an arrangement to have it returned by emailing FFLTransfers@swwsurplus, or we will call you as we work through returning them. This will require a background check, which we will perform and there will be no fee for that.

For ANY transaction that is in progress, we WILL be contacting everyone directly. That's a number of people so it may take a little time.

We're not accepting any new business for now until this is settled. We don't have the ability to answer most phone calls at the moment. We'll let you know what our fate is as soon as we know.

Last Edited:
I always give business's a second or third chance. Just because the owners cannot control what employees say or do. So many times young kids don't give a give a crap that they have just ticked off a potential long time customer, with a simple "I dunno shrug" and they go back to texting under the counter.

Hope it all get sorted out for you folks!

OK now we gots da spelling police in da crib homi

You wear a red or blue bandana?
I had a GSD that didn't like either. Hope yours is more PC.
On the other hand I see you edited it.
I hate it when I read something I write 3 times and it still ain't proper.
Sorry I'm old enough to want to sound literate.
Doesn't always happen though.
I text long enough and I'm sure that will chsnge.

know this everything you post from here on and i see it i will run it thru spell check then sentence softwear lets hope you practice what you preach, actually I don't care it does sound good though huh life is to short to make it difficult for other because you mis spelled a word or used there instead of their or too instead of to but I guess If you nothing better to do then have at it . have a great day

Last Edited:
know this everything you post from here on and i see it i will run it thru spell check then sentence softwear lets hope you practice what you preach, actually I don't care it does sound good though huh life is to short to make it difficult for other because you mis spelled a word or used there instead of their or too instead of to but I guess If you nothing better to do then have at it . have a great day
I preach nothing.
I was reading your post and it jumped outat me
I is just messing with you a little.:)
I got that eye for crap like that from my wife. Now I can't not do it.:mad:
And by the way, feel free to check my posts and ads. Least that w ay I know somebody reads them.:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top