JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3607CBA4-78FD-4BCA-9F09-DE0A96EEC473.jpeg

This is nothing new with south africa
During thr late 70s you could hardly buy a new 870 remington.as they were buying everyone that renington could produce. This is worse than the middle east terrorists as it is state sponsored. Our turn is coming and ethnicity will play only a minor role. Trump will push gun control if it comes down to him winning the election. The democrrats are pushing it. I suspect our gun rights will continue to be infringed regardless who wins. This is my opinion. Buy what you need now.

You can buy a gun in South Africa easier than a banana.. Even if the Boer people were forced to turn in their weapons, they would just go and stock up on arms privately on the black market. South Africa is literally like a warzone in many places and the criminals are heavily armed and frequently rob, rape, murder and hijack people, their homes and businesses. Even the famous beloved Reggae star of Lucky Dube (Who cherished his South Africa homeland) was shot to death in a car-jacking in Johannesburg.

Yeah, no South African (esp white South African) will stay in that country unless they have weapons to defend themselves. With South Africa's reverse apartheid anti-white government, something tells me they will either hold onto their guns or get the hell out of that country. I believe Johannesburg and Cape Town have two of the highest murder rates in the world.

I was in Joburg 10 years ago after a hunt. We were going for souvenirs before flying home. Every middle class and above home had a wall or fence topped with spikes or broken glass. The souvenir place was a gated compound with armed guards. I wanted to get some smokes, which they didn't sell there. They said no dont leave we'll send someone. And this was after I had bought all my souvenirs. The place was looking like they were getting ready for a battle.

So either they are doing this to facilitate the stealing of land back from the white residents or they are trying to help them by taking the weapons off the streets which will only facilitate more violence.

Well genocide in Africa is common place, so they might as well do it there too.

So either they are doing this to facilitate the stealing of land back from the white residents or they are trying to help them by taking the weapons off the streets which will only facilitate more violence.

Well genocide in Africa is common place, so they might as well do it there too.
Oh sure they are doing it to keep weapons off the streets because it has worked so well everywhere else that's its been tried.
This is phase 2 of the collapse of the RSA into another African sh!thole country. Phase 1 was the open tribalism chasing out the Nigerians and others Phase 2 is disarmament of the people, primarily the white landowners and Phase 3 will be the theft of land from the landowners and redistribution of same to people with neither the knowledge nor inclination to work the land.Phase 4 will be the collapse into anarchy followed by starvation and hyperinflation.

Look no further than Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) to see the model
Botswana may be the only hope left for Southern Africa. It is well-run and rising in prosperity with an increasingly well-educated populace, but I fear the influx of refugees from a starving South Africa could bring Botswana down too.

No, the farms are taken after the guns are taken.
It's easier that way;)

But they literally already took the farms years ago until OOPS without constant production of food we starve to death. Here lets hyper inflate the currency in our country to offset but wait now everything costs too much (I think 1933 Germany experienced this) so then they gave the farms back so they could recover a starving nation. NOW they want the guns and likely a second attempt at land grabs because it'll be different this time we swear!.

No expert on SA here, but considering the level of violence against folks while having firearms, do you think disarming them will make attacks/murders go:

A. Down:rolleyes:
B. Through the roof:eek:

No rocket scientist here, but leaning more towards B.

I think its safe to say --and with the sobering acknowledgement that it is a monumental task to pull up stakes and move out of one's home country --that its time (past time actually) for lots of folks to relocate for their own safety. That would appear to be a pretty legitimate grounds for a claim for asylum.

$.02 worth.

Boss

But they literally already took the farms years ago until OOPS without constant production of food we starve to death. Here lets hyper inflate the currency in our country to offset but wait now everything costs too much (I think 1933 Germany experienced this) so then they gave the farms back so they could recover a starving nation. NOW they want the guns and likely a second attempt at land grabs because it'll be different this time we swear!.
Are you talking about Zimbabwe or RSA?

ETA Wasn't Australia offering asylum to the displaced white farmers of South Africa?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top