JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
preferably cci or aguila sv in the greater Portland area. I haven't seen much .22 in my pretty limited search so far.

ammo fast has the aguila in stock but id rather buy local if possible & practical

Just keep looking...

Bimart
Walmart
Cabelas
Fisherman's
Dick's (if you can handle it)

Call ahead and save the driving.

Best time is 9am when most open.

Good Luck;)

Sportsmans warehouse off Johnson creek has had a great supply of .22 for the last few months. Fishermans marine supply has also! Both stores have had all types!

I will add I forgot something at sportsmans last week so I went back early afternoon, and noticed that they restocked their .22 shelf shortly after noon! So looks like they are stocking it a few times a day

Just keep looking...

Bimart
Walmart
Cabelas
Fisherman's
Dick's (if you can handle it)

Call ahead and save the driving.

Best time is 9am when most open.

Good Luck;)

thanks. was hoping that someone had a definite line on some sv. I may just save the time and order a couple bricks online

Sportsmans warehouse off Johnson creek has had a great supply of .22 for the last few months. Fishermans marine supply has also! Both stores have had all types!

I will add I forgot something at sportsmans last week so I went back early afternoon, and noticed that they restocked their .22 shelf shortly after noon! So looks like they are stocking it a few times a day

They do absolutely.

Talked with one of their managers and they have stacks of .22 in the back. Corporate tells them when and how much of each to put out on each shipment they recieve. Often it's dolled out they out the day.

It's supposed to keep scalpers from swooping in and buying it all I guess.

Dicks sort of sporting goods ( Ugg, the dreaded dick's) usually gets a few cases of the CCI standard stuff, they are best in the early mornings except the stores close to the shooting ranges! In the PDX area, Stay away from the Washington Square mall, the Lake O store, and Clackamas! Haden Meadows, Salem, Gresham, and Hillsboro should all carry it, but you have to be willing to actually set foot in one of there stores, Yikes!!! I actually got banned from the one here in the Springs, they didn't like my refusal to show ID to buy ammo, or to sign a waiver!!! What a bunch of............Dicks! :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for this thread. Why is if so hard to find standard velocity .22 ammo? Well, finding most any kind of good ammo is a chore. It would be great to find a reliable local source. As a last resort I guess you can order online at laughablyoverpriced.com. But that gets old.

Thanks for this thread. Why is if so hard to find standard velocity .22 ammo? Well, finding most any kind of good ammo is a chore. It would be great to find a reliable local source. As a last resort I guess you can order online at laughablyoverpriced.com. But that gets old.

Actually you can order from Cabela's and send it to the store to pick up for free. If you order their maximum every day and then go pick it up in store you get all the ammo you want and no shipping costs.

He said it....

Sex addict goes into a psychologists office for mandatory sessions.

Doc says I'm going to show you some images and you tell me what they look like to you.

First one he turns over and the guy says a lady and man in the missionary style.

Second one gets turned over and the guy says two people getting it on in a park.

Third one gets turned over and the guy says naked lady in a store.

The doctor says well I think we can clearly diagnose you as a sex addict.

The guy jumps up irate and says, "Your the dirty minded one showing me all those sexual pictures!!!"...:rolleyes:

I clearly meant Dick's Sporting goods is anti gun and if you can deal with going in there you can find .22 sometimes:p

Oh... it was YOU that said it...

LMAO.

Just playing with you. I love it when people type ambiguous things (which in context may be quite obvious in meaning). It just really appeals to my sense of humor. I remember one headline of Newt Gingrich actually embracing Bill Clinton on the front page of a newspaper. There had to be some context, but the deconstructed image was simply hilarious.

I missed the Dick's curfuffle, but don't like to go there anyway. I like the old gun shops with the opinionated guy that tells you that .257 Ackley is going to make a real comeback here and that you're a fool for getting that 7mm-08, but heck since he has it there, he'll sell it to you....

Dicks sort of sporting goods ( Ugg, the dreaded dick's) usually gets a few cases of the CCI standard stuff, they are best in the early mornings except the stores close to the shooting ranges! In the PDX area, Stay away from the Washington Square mall, the Lake O store, and Clackamas! Haden Meadows, Salem, Gresham, and Hillsboro should all carry it, but you have to be willing to actually set foot in one of there stores, Yikes!!! I actually got banned from the one here in the Springs, they didn't like my refusal to show ID to buy ammo, or to sign a waiver!!! What a bunch of............Dicks! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not a huge fan of dicks *rimshot* and usually avoid them.

Oh... it was YOU that said it...

LMAO.

Just playing with you. I love it when people type ambiguous things (which in context may be quite obvious in meaning). It just really appeals to my sense of humor. I remember one headline of Newt Gingrich actually embracing Bill Clinton on the front page of a newspaper. There had to be some context, but the deconstructed image was simply hilarious.

I missed the Dick's curfuffle, but don't like to go there anyway. I like the old gun shops with the opinionated guy that tells you that .257 Ackley is going to make a real comeback here and that you're a fool for getting that 7mm-08, but heck since he has it there, he'll sell it to you....

I just couldn't resist a chance to type that joke out:D.

My humor runs on the crude side so I got it:cool:.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top