JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped at a Gander Mountain while visiting family in Pennsylvania. No shortage here. Geez.

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

Stopped at a Gander Mountain while visiting family in Pennsylvania. No shortage here. Geez.

For about the year prior to when we left, most LGS had a decent supply with few times where purchase limits were in place. CCI SV was a bit hit or miss; The range I used to belong to had the holiday packs in stock through March then it disappeared until around late June. If you were willing to step up to match grade, you could always find some around.

Blue center band on the box (SV) or red band (HV)?

I've shot the HV before but really want to compare the SV to CCI SV so I ordered 1000 rds from ammofast for 7.9 cents a round delivered to my door (8 cents if you round off).

Just a follow up on the Aguila Super Extra Standard Velocity

I've run about 750 rounds though both rifles and pistols and I'm really pleased with the performance & accuracy. Only drawback is that the wax they use to lube seems to make the first couple rounds difficult to feed in my S&W vertical pistol mags (no issues w/ the rotary 10/22 mags). Quickly wiping off the rounds w/ a rag before loading the magazine completely prevents the issue. I'll definitely pick up more.

Ammofast shipped quickly and provided plenty of updates during the order/shipping/delivery process.

I scored a single 100 CCI at Bimart a week ago. I'm in heaven. Soon Trump will fix this by deleting all the executive orders that forbid the importation of foreign ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top