JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget that Gov Brownstain got a healthy check from Soros two days after she refused to send National Guard troops to the border. The Soros Stench is getting pretty thick in Oregon.

Don't forget that Gov Brownstain got a healthy check from Soros two days after she refused to send National Guard troops to the border. The Soros Stench is getting pretty thick in Oregon.

I did not know that. How can she shun a military order . The only reason Oregon is a foces of this communism is the left selling us out.cash on the barrelhead . This is sick.Ive meet theives and junkies with ,more respect for their country .

I did not know that. How can she shun a military order . The only reason Oregon is a foces of this communism is the left selling us out.cash on the barrelhead . This is sick.Ive meet theives and junkies with ,more respect for their country .

Here is the $tory: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-to-send-national-guard-to-protect-us-border/

Between $oros and Bloomberg Oregon's DNC politicians (and likely three Republican TraiTurds) are making out pretty well.

Governor Brown is the CoC of the Oregon National Guard until and unless the Guard is Federalized, so she is currently within her rights and prerogative to not send them

Don't worry the NRA and OFF will save us, said nobody ever in Oregon:confused::(

We better face it we are being held out to dry and there is no white knight, no not on my watch revolts as they have always claimed. What makes me irritated I expect to get screwed by Soros's henchmen, but when the chips are down there is literally nothing new being down by OFF or the NRA, Yea I know many of you want to have OFF's and the NRA's love child but how late is too late to be waiting for that bus that never shows up. We are about 6 months out any time now would be nice to see action. There needs a tipping point here folks, but wonder when that line is crossed will we just allow the NRA and OFF to let the opposition draw another line in the sand. I get why the NRA and OFF don;t have forums because they would be forced in public to answer these questions and more.:s0118::s0117: Rant over...

Soros gave Kate Brown the $25,000 when she was on the fence over signing "the boyfriend loophole". That money just made her hands reach for that pen to sign. She has taken plenty of other money from him. Let's face it, Kate can be bought, and she can still wear all her clothes.

I've been watching Chuck Reilly, who now wants to be a Washington County Commissioner. Bloomberg bought him his senate seat defeating Bruce Starr. All of the times I've contacted Chuck, not a single response, the man is ignorant and self serving. Washington county residents beware...

Seems Chuck is heavily funded by unions and gun control groups... Surprise, surprise...

Soros gave Kate Brown the $25,000 when she was on the fence over signing "the boyfriend loophole". That money just made her hands reach for that pen to sign. She has taken plenty of other money from him. Let's face it, Kate can be bought, and she can still wear all her clothes.
It might be worth the extra money to keep her clothes on.

They all need to go out to a nice chicken BBQ lunch somewhere. And all of them need to choke to death on chicken bones!

Then no blame can be put on any person, or any particular firearm. :mad::mad::mad:

Reading further on guns
she supports the following :

( note number three maintain ? as in already effective as we knew)

a) Support expanding the nationwide federal ban on the public sale of assault weapons to include all forms of semi-automatic weapons.

b) Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms.

c) Maintain all state registration procedures and state restrictions on possessing firearms.

d) Ease state procedures and restrictions on the purchase and registration of firearms.

e) Repeal all state bans and measures that restrict law-abiding citizens from obtaining firearms.

f) Allow law-abiding citizens to carry concealed firearms.

Don't worry the NRA and OFF will save us, said nobody ever in Oregon:confused::(....

Don't forget the Republicans in congress who have the majority, and a President who is supposedly pro-gun, have done nothing to protect our rights from these people.

It is not a government by the people when two rich guys can simply purchase what they want.

Oh no I agree in our state last few years many who said they would stand with us fell silent during firearms hearings.
I don't particularly trust lobby's or politicians at this point all have shown poor judgement.

EDIT:
My problem is Politicians I expect to lie, Lobbys who take money to do one thing, and don't that I have a problem with and when they misspend donations.

Last Edited:
4B27FE70-10A1-4112-927E-E8AA4FB2CA9C.jpeg From www.followthemoney.org

Unions and Bloomberg own Kate Brown. How could she possibly represent anyone or any issue that's the least bit conservative?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews