JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok lets say the crap hits the fan and Americans have to defend themselves. We know all the anti gun people would hide behind us. I know some crats have firearms, but how many would use them. Would you protect someone you know were anti gun? Tough question, they are American citizens but I guess they don't want us to be able to defend the country or ourselves. So lets hear your thoughts.

Not going to happen. If it did, it would be biological or nucular or both and it won't matter about hand guns for most humans, let alone us Americans. That's why it doesn't matter to anti-gun advocates, because examples are given to justify owning guns that are almost non-existent in becoming reality. Even as a gun enthusiast, I don't believe it and find it half funny and half stupid when people use the doom and gloom scenarios to justify having high capacity assault rifles and pistols and have it as easy as buying candy to purchase them by anyone and everyone.

You wanted thoughts, so there are mine.

Mike

Not going to happen. If it did, it would be biological or nucular or both and it won't matter about hand guns for most humans, let alone us Americans. That's why it doesn't matter to anti-gun advocates, because examples are given to justify owning guns that are almost non-existent in becoming reality. Even as a gun enthusiast, I don't believe it and find it half funny and half stupid when people use the doom and gloom scenarios to justify having high capacity assault rifles and pistols and have it as easy as buying candy to purchase them by anyone and everyone.

Mike

Those aren't thoughts, that's just "Everytown" talking points from the "progressive prepper" echo chamber. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
high capacity assault rifles and pistols and have it as easy as buying candy to purchase them by anyone and everyone.

I'd like to have one of those.

Could you help me with how to buy one??:rolleyes:

All of my rifles and pistols have standard capacity magazines but I'd love a high capacity Assault Rifle:cool:

Mike

And you are certainly entitled to them, regardless of how misguided they are. "High capacity" and "assault rifle" are made up terms by MSM in case you didn't know that. So is the idea that purchasing said items is "as easy as buying candy".

It's ok to form your own thoughts and not just repeat stuff CNN says. :)

NOPE NOPE and HELL NOPE!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! If you spent the last several years voting to take my protection away there is no way in hell I'm helping your stupid, ignorant, dumb and pathetic life!!!

NOPE NOPE and HELL NOPE!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! If you spent the last several years voting to take my protection away there is no way in hell I'm helping your stupid, ignorant, dumb and pathetic life!!!

And that's another way of putting it. :s0140:

I'm wired to be a protector... however, stupid people do stupid thing in stupid places at stupid times. Therefore, I wouldn't have to worry about them long... long as they don't get ME killed. Anyway, it's always the virgin blond teenager exploring her innate sexuality that gets killed first.

I REALLY want to be able to "like" this more than once. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top