JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SBR's that are tax stamped, VS Pistols that have a brace, and are not.
One, we pay a significant federal tax for and hop through flaming hoops. The other, we don't. In my mind, if I paid a federal tax, the ability to restrict is moot. Historically, I'm thinking full auto that where pre-ban. Those folks paid a tax and are now exempt (with very specific restrictions, no doubt.) Could the same be true of SBR's in the future? Restrict away on semi's (what will happen first) and SBR's , but wouldn't the tax stamp, as a federal tax, be a form of protection?

I think it will be. NFA makes it harder for the states to regulate. Sure, your'e int he system but it makes it more challenging to deal with you if the ban hammer comes.

All my AR's are SBR'd in no small part because I think that the NFA stamp makes them harder to deal with than the states want.

Long term I see all semiauto's being NFA regulated.

I think it will be. NFA makes it harder for the states to regulate. Sure, your'e int he system but it makes it more challenging to deal with you if the ban hammer comes.

All my AR's are SBR'd in no small part because I think that the NFA stamp makes them harder to deal with than the states want.

Long term I see all semiauto's being NFA regulated.

That line of thinking didn't work during AWB. SBR or not, you could not buy new with 'evil' features during the ban.

That line of thinking didn't work during AWB. SBR or not, you could not buy new with 'evil' features during the ban.

Did they confiscate anything? Thats what I'm concerned with. Maybe they ban transfers. Maybe they ban new ownership but I get the feeling they'll grandfather legally owned SBR's in WA just like they did legally owned machine guns in Washington before. Remember those? I do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top