JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's hear a little about your childhood.and being a firearms site maybe some memories about your first gun.
Here we go......
I was born in 1963 in North East Spokane county.i. pretty much grew up in the sticks, Spokane was 20 or so miles away.
I used to take off on walks thru the woods ,sometimes all day long, starting at age of 6 or so.i guess nobody worried about bears, cougars, or perverts because I was never warned about them.
I remember in 1976, taking my hunter safety course, me and dad went to the white elephant store in Spokane. Right inside the door there was a rack with firearms brochures, I grabbed a Winchester one to look at. On the was home I told dad when I get the money I want this one( Winchester model 94). Well out there, there was very little a kid could do to earn money, mom and dad didn't have much money either. So months later I came home from school, walked in the house, sitting on the kitchen table was a Winchester box.sure enough, my first gun! And a box of shells. Dad helped me sight it in( he told me we had to sight it in, and have some left for hunting season, think I had 5 left). As soon as I could pick up a bale of hay, that's what I did for money to buy more shells, stuff like that. Anyway this is what I can remember,well close anyway.i might have grew up with very little, but what I did have I was proud of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top